The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover for a studio in liverpool city centre

Hi! I am looking for someone to takeover my contract at Vita student accommodation Liverpool, available immediately. It’s a private accommodation located in Crosshall Street. The room is a fully equipped studio, situated in the city centre, so it’s close to all the shops and is a short walk to the universities; John Moores, and University of Liverpool.

The rent is £159 per week with all inclusive bills, free wifi, gym, and continental breakfast, 24/7 concierge and offers a range of other activities.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.
Hi there,

Am interested but I can’t send PM’s as I’ve only just registered an account here (specifically for your thread haha) and have to wait three whole days until I can, you could try and message my account but still not sure if I’ll be able to reply. Not sure how else we can contact? I don’t mind giving my Snapchat on here publicly as I don’t think many will view this thread anyways, would that be okay for you to message me on there? It’s dan_green340. If not, my Instagram is the same just without the underscore.

Let’s hope I don’t get a load of random requests😂.

Anyways am very interested as I’m struggling to find another accommodation before my 2nd semester starts in Feb.

Pls get in touch.

Thanks.
Is this gone?
And if you know anyone that has rebooked for 2023/24 that want to get rid of their tenancies please let me know.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by amaanwon
Is this gone?
And if you know anyone that has rebooked for 2023/24 that want to get rid of their tenancies please let me know.

You still looking for an accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending