The Student Room Group

Liverpool Uni Vet Med 2023 Start

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone is starting Liverpool uni for Vet Med in September 2023!
Hi there,

Well done on your offer to study at the University of Liverpool :smile: Let me know if you have any questions about the University or City :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

Well done on your offer to study at the University of Liverpool :smile: Let me know if you have any questions about the University or City :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Hi, sorry - I know this is a thread for 2023 vet med, but I noted that you were a student rep and I wondered if you were able to confirm if there was any preferred accommodation for Vet Med
Students please? I’m a parent and my daughter has received an offer…she has a disability which means that she gets easily tired.
I was hoping to understand which accommodation is nearest to the vet med course? Or if there was a preferred accommodation for vet med students. I’m conscious that vet med study may be more demanding than other courses and wondered if they are ever accommodated together?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
Original post by Sharonastor
Hi, sorry - I know this is a thread for 2023 vet med, but I noted that you were a student rep and I wondered if you were able to confirm if there was any preferred accommodation for Vet Med
Students please? I’m a parent and my daughter has received an offer…she has a disability which means that she gets easily tired.
I was hoping to understand which accommodation is nearest to the vet med course? Or if there was a preferred accommodation for vet med students. I’m conscious that vet med study may be more demanding than other courses and wondered if they are ever accommodated together?

Hi, not who you asked but I’m a third year vet student at Liverpool. All the accommodation except Greenbank is within easy walking distance of all the buildings vet students use - Greenbank is slightly further out in Smithdown but still walkable or a short bus journey. So you can choose what whatever suits your budget and needs e.g. en suite etc. I was in Crown Place which is the closest building to everything vet (30 seconds walk from the place we have lectures most) and do recommend it as it’s en suites cheaper than the other accommodation options and I didn’t like the idea of catered.
Original post by RambleAmple
Original post by Sharonastor

Hi, not who you asked but I’m a third year vet student at Liverpool. All the accommodation except Greenbank is within easy walking distance of all the buildings vet students use - Greenbank is slightly further out in Smithdown but still walkable or a short bus journey. So you can choose what whatever suits your budget and needs e.g. en suite etc. I was in Crown Place which is the closest building to everything vet (30 seconds walk from the place we have lectures most) and do recommend it as it’s en suites cheaper than the other accommodation options and I didn’t like the idea of catered.

Thank you ever so much, this is really helpful. Very much appreciate you taking the time to reply. Crown Place sounds ideal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending