Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I don't think your professors would be too happy unless if you were white,they'd probably just tell you to not try that again
    Oh my God, you're right. What am I saying? I'd get arrested and then sent to jail myself lol But with the plan of meeting the president, screw the professors. I wanna meet Obama :hubba: If that's the only way...:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Just threaten to file a lawsuit against the university or contact ahmed's family for advice :mmm:
    Yes. They'd be the perfect advisers on this situation :daydreaming:.
    Threaten to file a lawsuit, and if they want to avoid that,
    introduce me to Obama.
    Hold on queen bee. I'm gonna make this happen. *marks calendar*
    I just have to make sure it happens before the 28th since apparently the world is going to end :dry:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    Yes. They'd be the perfect advisers on this situation :daydreaming:.
    Threaten to file a lawsuit, and if they want to avoid that,
    introduce me to Obama.
    Hold on queen bee. I'm gonna make this happen. *marks calendar*
    I just have to make sure it happens before the 28th since apparently the world is going to end :dry:.
    The NSA are probably reading everything you're writing by now

ReputationRep:
    The NSA are probably reading everything you're writing by now
    That's ok. My remote control invention will solve this.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody that takes what looks like a bomb into a school in the US is liable to be arrested - muslim or otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    That's ok. My remote control invention will solve this.
    How?!

ReputationRep:
    Scholarship?! :eek:

I'm going to stick a car motor to a remote control, then pile on batteries, and dynamite sticks, then wrap them with duct tape and put it in a shoebox and act weird around my professors. Let's see how goes :teeth:
    Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job at a sports school in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...

ReputationRep:
    How?!
    :mmm: You'll see...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job in football in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...
    Don't watch enough football to know if there's a link between Hungary, camerawomen, Ronaldo, and al-Nusra...

ReputationRep:
    Don't watch enough football to know if there's a link between Hungary, camerawomen, Ronaldo, and al-Nusra...
    The Hungarian woman that tripped up the Syrian refugees on purpose so the police could catch them...have you not heard of her?

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: You'll see...lol
    Will it be on the news and trending on social media?

ReputationRep:
    The Hungarian woman that tripped up the Syrian refugees on purpose so the police could catch them...have you not heard of her?
    What do you mean tripped up? And no, link me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job at a sports school in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...
    Actually just seen an article of the boy who got to meet cristiano because of it

ReputationRep:
    Will it be on the news and trending on social media?
    Eventually :lol: I better start practicing my "caught in headlights" faces

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean tripped up? And no, link me?
    http://youtu.be/ArQmFlp7xC8
    She made them fall

ReputationRep:
    Eventually :lol: I better start practicing my "caught in headlights" faces
    Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/ArQmFlp7xC8
    She made them fall
    Nasty *****. How dare she kick children. Stupid ****!! If that was my little sister ohhhhhh I would have been executed for what I did?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Nasty *****. How dare she kick children. Stupid ****!! If that was my little sister ohhhhhh I would have been executed for what I did?!?!
    Well luckily now she's fired. I'm surprised nobody did any physical damage to her but guess what? One of those kids,got to meet cristiano ronaldo after it was broadcasted everywhere on social media and the news

ReputationRep:
    Well luckily now she's fired. I'm surprised nobody did any physical damage to her but guess what? One of those kids,got to meet cristiano ronaldo after it was broadcasted everywhere on social media and the news
    Ohh I see! How did they arrange that? Ronaldo decided to play humanitarian because of the all the spotlight on the situation?

Anyway I'm more of a Neymar girl :hand: lol

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I see! How did they arrange that? Ronaldo decided to play humanitarian because of the all the spotlight on the situation?

Anyway I'm more of a Neymar girl :hand: lol
    'The media attention prompted Real to invite the pair to the Santiago Bernabeu for a tour of the club's trophy room.On Saturday, they were guests of honour for the visit of Granada and Zied accompanied Ronaldo before the kick-off, receiving rapturous applause from the Bernabeu crowd in the process.'

This isn't the first time he's played humanitarian.

Agreed,Neymar is hotter

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.