The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Has anyone else received an invitation to an applicant visit day/interview for Leeds? Just got a letter in the post today, no email though... which I thought was a bit strange :redface:
Original post by dahlx
Has anyone else received an invitation to an applicant visit day/interview for Leeds? Just got a letter in the post today, no email though... which I thought was a bit strange :redface:

Not yet :/ Congratulations though :smile: let me know how it goes, when is the interview?
Reply 142
Original post by TomC_97
Not yet :/ Congratulations though :smile: let me know how it goes, when is the interview?

Thank you! It's ages away - 11th of February... quite odd that it's on a Thursday! Fingers crossed you hear back from them soon, check your post!
Original post by dahlx
Thank you! It's ages away - 11th of February... quite odd that it's on a Thursday! Fingers crossed you hear back from them soon, check your post!

Oh wow, that is quite a long wait. Thanks, I am :P Got a letter from Sheffield today
Reply 144
Original post by TomC_97
Oh wow, that is quite a long wait. Thanks, I am :P Got a letter from Sheffield today

It is, lots of time to prepare though I guess, which is good. Congratulations!
Reply 145
Anyone heard from Bristol? :smile:
Original post by kattoo
Anyone heard from Bristol? :smile:

Yeah, I got an offer for the BSc course on 18th November :smile:
Hi guys! So yesterday night I received an unconditional in zoology for the university of Lincoln!! I sent my application off on the 10th of December and it's my only offer back so far but i'm so happy!! :biggrin:
Reply 148
Original post by lucy2244
Hi guys! So yesterday night I received an unconditional in zoology for the university of Lincoln!! I sent my application off on the 10th of December and it's my only offer back so far but i'm so happy!! :biggrin:

Congratulations! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is it that all my other choices replied quickly but my first choice (Leeds) is taking so long xD How is everyone else's application going?
I have offers from all five of my choices for BSci Zoology, Sheffield, Cardiff, Nottingham, Exeter(Penryn) and Swansea
AAB or ABB with an A in my EPQ for Sheffield
AAB for Cardiff, Exeter and Nottingham
ABB for Swansea

Do we know how flexible these might be?
(edited 8 years ago)
I got my letter from Leeds today, inviting me for an interview and applicant day on 18th February. The wait is over! Good luck with the rest of your offers everyone :smile:
Reply 152
To everyone waiting for a reply from Exeter, I got an email saying I'm "unlikely to receive a decision now before the 15 January". I don't know who else got the email but I thought you all might want to know
Reply 153
Original post by TomC_97
I got my letter from Leeds today, inviting me for an interview and applicant day on 18th February. The wait is over! Good luck with the rest of your offers everyone :smile:

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Has anyone heard anything about a post offer day for Reading? Haven't seen it yet but want to check it out - got told with my offer that I'd hear about a post offer applicant day thing, but never heard any further... hmm.
Original post by dahlx
Congratulations! :biggrin:

Has anyone heard anything about a post offer day for Reading? Haven't seen it yet but want to check it out - got told with my offer that I'd hear about a post offer applicant day thing, but never heard any further... hmm.

I think I'd read something about them announcing dates and bookings in January? Not 100% sure though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hms30
To everyone waiting for a reply from Exeter, I got an email saying I'm "unlikely to receive a decision now before the 15 January". I don't know who else got the email but I thought you all might want to know

I got that one too. Did you get an accidental email about offer holders too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 156
Original post by egilford
I think I'd read something about them announcing dates and bookings in January? Not 100% sure though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, you're probably right! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by egilford
I got that one too. Did you get an accidental email about offer holders too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's what I got
Hey guys :smile:

I just sent off my application last week, wild animal biology at rvc and zoology at Bristol, queen marys and Nottingham (got off to a late start as I work full time)

Has anyone applied to and heard from rvc yet? It's definitely my first choice
Hey Guys :smile:
I don't know if this is still relevant to anyone but for those of you who are still waiting for your offers to come through, I hope this helps!

I've applied for ...
BSc Zoology at Exeter and Reading
MSci Zoology at Nottingham
BSc Biological Sciences at Warwick
MSci Biological Sciences at Royal Veterinary College

I sent my application off at the very end of November and got an offer from my first choice (Exeter) in less than a week! :smile: Warwick's one was just over a week and the ones from Nottingham, Reading and RVC in the rest of the month. For RVC, you may get a reply as soon as the day after they confirm having received your application(which I think can actually take a while!) I am really happy with my offers and it's about getting the grades now!! I've noticed that these unis give out offers for these subjects at various paces so for those of you who have applied for the same courses but are still waiting for the unis to get back to you, don't lose hope as I'm sure they've just got too much to go through atm. Best of Luck!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending