Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betty1234567890)
    What do you think 123 would be as a grade
    I would say a B !! :-) It would be an A with Jan's grade boundaries however everyone thinks they will go up a bit as it was quite easy this year

ReputationRep:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2e...RUVDdUZEU/view

ReputationRep:
    Would I be able to repeat if I got a B

ReputationRep:
    Paper with solutions
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2e...RUVDdUZEU/view

ReputationRep:
    I got all of them right apart from Question 9. I found the hypotenuse through Pythag but I forgot to add the other 2 sides. Could I possibly get 2 marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sivthasan)
    I got all of them right apart from Question 9. I found the hypotenuse through Pythag but I forgot to add the other 2 sides. Could I possibly get 2 marks?
    Out of four marks you will get 2. You get the marks for realising that pythagoras' theorem needed to be used and for correctly identifying it.
    You will lose 2 marks for not adding on the other sides and for not getting the correct final answer.

ReputationRep:
    What did question 10 ask ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milena1810)
    I would say a B !! :-) It would be an A with Jan's grade boundaries however everyone thinks they will go up a bit as it was quite easy this year
    What do you think about 135?

ReputationRep:
    Also if i forgot to put c for question 8 b on the translation would i lose a mark?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think for the sets question it would be one mark each for circle (3 marks)

ReputationRep:
    Does someone think 67 per cent in both 3h and 4h will not be an a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aryzar399)
    Also if i forgot to put c for question 8 b on the translation would i lose a mark?
    Unlikely.
    Do you think for the sets question it would be one mark each for circle (3 marks)
    They are ususally marked weirdly (negative marking often), so I'm not sure.
    Does someone think 67 per cent in both 3h and 4h will not be an a
    That's definitely an A.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What did you think of the both paper together? Easy or hard?

ReputationRep:
    What did you think of the both paper together? Easy or hard?
    First one was moderate for a maths paper - and as I found the maths papers easy, I found it easy therefore.
    The second one was far easier than most maths papers - thus it was pips.
    Overall pretty easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martins1)
    First one was moderate for a maths paper - and as I found the maths papers easy, I found it easy therefore.
    The second one was far easier than most maths papers - thus it was pips.
    Overall pretty easy.
    So I take it 82 won't be an a star because that is honestly what i think i will get

ReputationRep:
    How do y'all remember all the questions let alone your answers??? It's been a while.....
    Also, everyone who did it- did you do it as a early gcse or as a retake from last year.... This could greatly affect our grade boundaries!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 22, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.