The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I do all of the examples from the Heinemann texts in A4 spiral bound ex. books.

When I get stuck on a question or struggle with a method, I make myself write up a neat copy of the corrected version, so that I've got a collection of legible tough examples come revision time. I follow the same kind of process with past papers.

Aitch
Reply 21
I get books too. Not like "awww... you get books". More like I go to a teacher and ask for about 5 new book or just go into the stock cupboard and get them myself or something. Yeah. We're evil. :smile: I've gone through about 35 of them. I don't make notes or revise from them. Just questions.
Most text books I've had at one time is P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, M1, M2, M3, M5, M6, D1, D2, S1, T1(old S1). P5, P6, M5, M6 are my own :smile:
Aitch
I do all of the examples from the Heinemann texts in A4 spiral bound ex. books.

When I get stuck on a question or struggle with a method, I make myself write up a neat copy of the corrected version, so that I've got a collection of legible tough examples come revision time. I follow the same kind of process with past papers.

Aitch

that's what I do. If I get an exam question wrong. I write it out a few times or consult my textbook to see if I've misunderstood something. Or of course I ask good old TSR.
Reply 23
I've only used S1 P1 and D1 and since I 've been teaching myself (only S1) I haven't made any notes, apart from revision cards, which is much more efficient. I have used up three exercise books with just questions, and no notes.

Latest