The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ari_ben_ami
If only.... world peace and mass hugging woudl ensue!

Until Nato launches the nukes. Then world war and mass hunger would ensure.
damm you nato! I prefere my version lol
Reply 22
Nato seem to be the only thing stopping Russia and Iran attacking Israel.

Iran's hostile behaviour towards the west is also the thing that makes USA give Israel so much support.
Israel, USA's only ally in the east.
DDoS
Nato seem to be the only thing stopping Russia and Iran attacking Israel.

Iran's hostile behaviour towards the west is also the thing that makes USA give Israel so much support.
Israel, USA's only ally in the east.

Hardly.... even still, it can be argued that Israel is more of a hindrance compared to other 'allies'.
Reply 24
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Hardly.... even still, it can be argued that Israel is more of a hindrance compared to other 'allies'.

Israel has a very important strategic location. Also if USA where to back out with Israel which is a hindrance like you said they would basically obeying Iran's wishes. Which will make Iran cocky.
BUT USA is prepared to back out if Iran where to 'soften up'.
Reply 25
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
No doubt, that's why the US is very friendly with Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, saudi, Oman and Kuwait.

What is Iran's wishes?

Both aren't going to happen.

The countries you mentioned are whimps. They go where the power is. Considering the current political climate the power in the mid east may well change. (Especially since Russia is getting involved)

Iran wishes current Israel to be given back to the Palastinians. (Not debatable in this thread).

And if you saw Obamas speech, where he asked Iran to come forward and work with the USA. You wouldn't say that.

Terrorism has nothing to do with this, both Iran and the USA have been subject to violence from Taliban + Saddam.
Just Iran on a higher level
(500,000 deaths in a 8 year war against Saddam. I'm not going to refer back to it again but USA where actually funding Saddam with cheap weapons, something the USA apologised for)

The Islamic Republic Of Iran is very similar to Israel.
DDoS
The countries you mentioned are whimps. They go where the power is. Considering the current political climate the power in the mid east may well change. (Especially since Russia is getting involved)

Iran wishes current Israel to be given back to the Palastinians. (Not debatable in this thread).

And if you saw Obamas speech, where he asked Iran to come forward and work with the USA. You wouldn't say that.

Terrorism has nothing to do with this, both Iran and the USA have been subject to violence from Taliban + Saddam.
Just Iran on a higher level
(500,000 deaths in a 8 year war against Saddam. I'm not going to refer back to it again but USA where actually funding Saddam with cheap weapons, something the USA apologised for)

The Islamic Republic Of Iran is very similar to Israel.

You seem to be going off a tangent, what benefits does Israel provide for the USA that the GCC countries don't without the headaches?
Reply 27
PeeWeeDan
I'm calling ********. That is all :tongue:.

מה שלומכם ישראלים?

MODs are Anti-Israeli warning us lol. יותר גרוע מאשר לזיין ערבים
Reply 28
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
You seem to be going off a tangent, what benefits does Israel provide for the USA that the GCC countries don't without the headaches?

You seem...

Anti-Israeli
Anti-Indian
Anti alot of things to me? :P
Reply 29
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
haha... don't know what to say :o:

Yes, I've said a few anti-Israeli posts in my time, where do you get anti-Indian from?

I remember you posting this thread on India being dirty or something which got deleted and some posts on Indian-related threads lol.

Im glad I wern't raised in India but they have more freedom over there!
Amit92
I remember you posting this thread on India being dirty or something which got deleted and some posts on Indian-related threads lol.

I always wondered why that thread got deleted... I wasn't being insulting

Im glad I wern't raised in India but they have more freedom over there!

What, compared to Israel?
Reply 31
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
I always wondered why that thread got deleted... I wasn't being insulting

What, compared to Israel?

Compared to most countries tbh. But your thread that got deleted was true...In India only the major cities/tourist areas are clean and modern the rest is just poor and slummy.
Reply 32
yes. I should know.
It is probable, however I'm sure if Iran, Syria or whoever wants these S-300's then they'll get them in one way or another.

With that being said, things aren't looking good for the Middle East at all.
DDoS
I don't want to state a opinion on the whole
Isreal + USA vs Palastine + Syria thing.

But Russia does have borderline contact with Iran and could quite easily transfer goods through that.

I think either Israel or Russia where trying to create propoganda.

(Caution conspiracy alert:smile:
OR MAYBE, just MAYBE Russia and Israel have some kind of secret deal going off and they are doing this to confuse Nato. Russia is trying to get Iran and Israel to work together so the Iranian, Muslim, Jew and Russian super powers can conquer the world?!

I stopped reading there.
Reply 35
[QUOTE="manwithaplan"]He's asking for other peoples opinions on a news story from sky.com that doesn't indicate dislike of ones country.

Sorry, I misunderstood from his previous posts location and so on.

Amit92
I love Israel :smile:

Please accept my apologies.
Reply 36
Amit92
Compared to most countries tbh. But your thread that got deleted was true...In India only the major cities/tourist areas are clean and modern the rest is just poor and slummy.

Well to me the rural areas seemed cleaner than the big cities.

The food is cleaner, the vegetables are freshly picked, and the air is clean and sweet.

On the other hand I guess it's easier to stay clean at 3500m above sea level.

I didn't go further south than Pushkar, I guess it's different there.
Reply 37
I could believe it...

Israel has never had lack of boll**ks... The 1981 bombing in Iraq would be the perfect example. And I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently considering doing the same to Iran.

I thank them for the Iraqi sortie, as many countries were in 1981 (under the table, of course), and I would be thankful again if they did it to Iran.
Reply 38
C_B_C
I could believe it...

Israel has never had lack of boll**ks... The 1981 bombing in Iraq would be the perfect example. And I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently considering doing the same to Iran.

I thank them for the Iraqi sortie, as many countries were in 1981 (under the table, of course), and I would be thankful again if they did it to Iran.

An attack on Iranian facilities has been off the tables for a long time now.
Reply 39
Mossad are bad ass, I really wouldn't be surprised if they were behind it.

Latest

Trending

Trending