endeavour
From which uni?

mm a lawyer and a doctor sisters.. dodgy combo :s-smilie:

newcastle!

Whys it a dodgy combo :P
Reply 24
MorbidAngel
your right :smile:

:smile: well obviously some people do care...

I was just stating my delight.. u didnt have to reply if u didnt wanna :p:
Reply 25
Annik
I know no one else cares...but im so very excited! :biggrin:

:beer:

so has my sister, well, she has a pHD which makes her DR claire S, but shes not a proper medical doctor. My sister has a pHD in something or another :biggrin:
Reply 26
A PhD is a proper Dr - the title of dr that medical doctors hold as a result of completing an undergraduate degree in medicine is honorary :wink:
Reply 27
Congratiolations :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 28
Thats great! (biased interest) i hope my sister is as happy for me when i qualify!
Reply 29
Congratulations to her!
Reply 30
Fluffy
A PhD is a proper Dr - the title of dr that medical doctors hold as a result of completing an undergraduate degree in medicine is honorary :wink:

Indeed - very true. :smile:

Although when someone collapses in the street and people scream for a doctor - a PhD in Literature (for example) may not be that much help. :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 31
Ataloss

Although when someone collapses in the street and people scream for a doctor - a PhD in Literature (for example) may not be that much help. :biggrin: :wink:

:laugh: lol very true.
Reply 32
Annik

Congrats n lucky u that u have a sis.
I believe its one of the most beautiful relation in the world one of the most beautiful gift from God i would say but i dont have a sister.
N she is someone i miss most in my life but really i feel lucky r those ppl who do have sister/s.
Reply 33
Annik
newcastle!

My uncle is one of the medical lecturers there!
Reply 34
twiga
My uncle is one of the medical lecturers there!

wow.. well say thank u from me for helping my sis lol
Reply 35
Ataloss

And a newly qualified medical doctor would? :wink:

Actually how many doctors [full stop] would put themselves forward - the old 'medic on a plane' chestnut in another format :wink:
Reply 36
Annik
wow.. well say thank u from me for helping my sis lol

I will do, His name is Dr Ellison, ask her if she knows him?
Reply 37
twiga
I will do, His name is Dr Ellison, ask her if she knows him?

i will do!! :biggrin:
Reply 38
Annik

I would bloody care...but only if I was her patient :biggrin:
As you might of said, and I realise I MAY be paraphrasing 'who gives a fiddler's ****?'. At the end of the day, why should we care? Congratulations may be a word some would use, I'd say they are saps. Your sisters a doctor, will I ever meet her or you? Doubtful. For that reason, any 'congratulations' I might offer in a time of better fortune, would probably be untrue and not felt. I do apologise for my offensive nature, it's simply in my nature. Don't mind me.

Latest

Trending

Trending