The Student Room Group

Bizzare Experience after exam today!!!

I had just finished my science GCSE exam and came out of school with a few of my mates. We were walking down the road to where our bustop is chatting like you do. We then ended up getting chased all the way down the road by some boys that thought we had been involved with stealing one of their bikes!!!! lol

My mate ran into aldi's where a security guard stopped them coming in. It was funny but weird because i just got out of an exam and finally got woken up by doing some running!!
The security guard said they had knives so thankfully a women was so kind that she said she'd give us a lift down the road away from the place. We ended up dusting out the backdoor of the store like celebrities and jumped in her car. Just thought i'd share that experience with you,... shows how safe hounslow is!!!!

Chris
Reply 1
c013310
I had just finished my science GCSE exam and came out of school with a few of my mates. We were walking down the road to where our bustop is chatting like you do. We then ended up getting chased all the way down the road by some boys that thought we had been involved with stealing one of their bikes!!!! lol

My mate ran into aldi's where a security guard stopped them coming in. It was funny but weird because i just got out of an exam and finally got woken up by doing some running!!
The security guard said they had knives so thankfully a women was so kind that she said she'd give us a lift down the road away from the place. We ended up dusting out the backdoor of the store like celebrities and jumped in her car. Just thought i'd share that experience with you,... shows how safe hounslow is!!!!

Chris

Awwwww...you poor cherubs!!!!

Its an amusing story actually :biggrin: But I would have been really scared if it was me!! :p:
Reply 2
Thanks....

The thing is we didn't even know who they were, hadn't even seen them before. Only thing is i've got an exam again tomorrow. They better not be there again..... waiting !!!!! :eek:
Reply 3
Aaaww! I would be so scared! Lol! :biggrin:
Reply 4
:eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending