The Student Room Group

Writing after the end of an exam

Today I have done my religious studies paper one examination I just needed to finish my sentence and the examiner came to pick up my paper she saw me writing after a minute she just looked back at me I she just told me to stop writing and then she looked at my paper and moved on I'm not sure if I am gonna get any sort of penalty or disqualification for this please help
I wouldn't worry about it mate... Probably happens all the time.

Plus it's only RE... In my experience employers are not even slightly interested in your GCSEs beyond maths and English. I didn't even show up for my final RE exam.
Reply 2
Original post by Londonboy456
Today I have done my religious studies paper one examination I just needed to finish my sentence and the examiner came to pick up my paper she saw me writing after a minute she just looked back at me I she just told me to stop writing and then she looked at my paper and moved on I'm not sure if I am gonna get any sort of penalty or disqualification for this please help

To be honest, I highly doubt they'll do anything about it. They have way too many students on their hands to worry about whether you were writing a minute overtime. Mistakes happen, and I don't think they'd penalise you for it. In my opinion, I'd just try to finish a minute beforehand next time just to read over your work. Doing that a few times over might make them a little less kind.
Reply 3
Original post by Londonboy456

Don't worry about it, they go through so many people in a day- if they were going to disqualify you they'd probably make it very clear
Reply 4
Same, I didnt finish my sentence and they lady told me to give my paper so I put a full top in the middle of a sentence.......like what was I meant to do.
Reply 5
Oh yh, did u do a GCSE AQA paper, if u did what has ur 12 marker arguments....ik I ****ed mine up cz I started talking abt how some people find it difficult to pray ( practices ) as some dont have limbs...ik...i ****ed up real bad
Reply 6
Original post by CAL999
Oh yh, did u do a GCSE AQA paper, if u did what has ur 12 marker arguments....ik I ****ed mine up cz I started talking abt how some people find it difficult to pray ( practices ) as some dont have limbs...ik...i ****ed up real bad

its okay, I did that same paper today LMFAO I wrote kinda the same thing but in RE any other arguments will be considered and rewarded because technically there is no right answers in re except for the first one-mark questions. you'll be fine don't worry, you have the other exam to sort of redeem yourself.
Reply 7
Original post by justkarina
its okay, I did that same paper today LMFAO I wrote kinda the same thing but in RE any other arguments will be considered and rewarded because technically there is no right answers in re except for the first one-mark questions. you'll be fine don't worry, you have the other exam to sort of redeem yourself.

bro I didnt even revise like I AM NOT JOKING.....I told my friends and they dont even believe me like...-__-
anyways, apparently you have to do 2/2 or 2/1 arguments and evaluate each point or else your capped at a 6 mark ( for the 12 marker)....I FORGOT TO EVALUATE each point so yh i am fu*cked.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by CAL999

Salah is difficult... Muslim persecution... hajj is expensive in my rebuttal
Reply 9
Original post by CAL999
bro I didnt even revise like I AM NOT JOKING.....I told my friends and they dont even believe me like...-__-
anyways, apparently you have to do 2/2 or 2/1 arguments and evaluate each point or else your capped at a 6 mark ( for the 12 marker)....I FORGOT TO EVALUATE each point so yh i am fu*cked.

im not gonna scare you or anything but for the next exam, for the 12 mark questions, please do three developed points for the agree, three developed points for the disagree and then three points for your own opinion, this will guarantee you at least 8-9 marks MINIMUM, good luck for literature tomorrow
Reply 10
Original post by justkarina
im not gonna scare you or anything but for the next exam, for the 12 mark questions, please do three developed points for the agree, three developed points for the disagree and then three points for your own opinion, this will guarantee you at least 8-9 marks MINIMUM, good luck for literature tomorrow

oh thx and yh i ****ed up lit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest