The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone :hi:

lol skipp :mmm:

I'm reading Another Note now :smile:
Reply 9321
skipp
:giggle: lazy Kagu...glad you've had a relaxing day though :p:
And yes...vin has a natural instinct for that sort of thing (the very cutest ponies have the tastiest most nutritious meat :unsure: ) without it vin would be ill with malnutrition :sadnod:

:lolwut:
Reply 9322
:erm:thank you for the cat loli skipp:s:

:hugs:
Reply 9323
Liquidus Zeromus

Hey zero :wavey:
And awesome :p: is it good? Apparently L save the world is out in either manga or novel form...so want but avoiding reading anything about it until I get the boxset :p:

Still haven't sold my dvds :sad: I may just have to save up for a while and give the duplicates away...everyone who wants the series has already bought their own it seems...and amazon charge you for selling stuff on there...and you're not really gonna get enough money for stuff like that to make it worth it :s-smilie:
Reply 9324
vin
:erm:thank you for the cat loli skipp:s:

:hugs:

:hugs: glad you...ummm...liked it? :giggle:
It was meant to symbolise a hug :p: although I may have sent the wrong picture :s-smilie: was it a cat loli or a fox loli?
Reply 9325
oh yes I almost forgot, thanks for this strange pic AJ:lolwut: :hugs: just what the hell :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Reply 9326
oh its a fox, so skipp is a fox loli:giggle:

for your own safety stay away from jehu:sadnod:
Reply 9327
vin
oh its a fox, so skipp is a fox loli:giggle:

for your own safety stay away from jehu:sadnod:

I call my best friend fox so I've got a bit of a soft spot for them :giggle:

And why :lolwut: what does Jehu do to fox lolis?
Reply 9328
loli's in general:erm:
Reply 9329
vin
loli's in general:erm:

Oh...I see.... :erm:

*keeps fox loli away from Jehu*
Reply 9330
Lolicon :sigh:
Reply 9331
caraniel
Lolicon :sigh:

*shudders*

That lolicon in Kanamemo completely ruined the series...it wasn't high qualtiy viewing to start with...but it was fun to watch...until that woman started being a perv...
skipp
Hey zero :wavey:
And awesome :p: is it good? Apparently L save the world is out in either manga or novel form...so want but avoiding reading anything about it until I get the boxset :p:

Still haven't sold my dvds :sad: I may just have to save up for a while and give the duplicates away...everyone who wants the series has already bought their own it seems...and amazon charge you for selling stuff on there...and you're not really gonna get enough money for stuff like that to make it worth it :s-smilie:

:biggrin:

Another Note is awesome... great light novel :h:

Awww :console:
Reply 9333
Another Note was great :yep: That 'L Saves the World' film on the other hand.......:teehee: Probably one of the cheesiest movies I've ever seen :rofl:
Reply 9334
Liquidus Zeromus
:biggrin:

Another Note is awesome... great light novel :h:

Awww :console:

Awesome...I'll have to get it when I finish the main series :p:

Kagutsuchi
Oh and Kagu I've started on the design for your mecha arm :p:
Reply 9335
caraniel
Another Note was great :yep: That 'L Saves the World' film on the other hand.......:teehee: Probably one of the cheesiest movies I've ever seen :rofl:

Ye I avoided the movie :giggle: but there's apparently a light novel version :yes: which might be slightly less cheesy...
Reply 9336
Liquidus Zeromus

The novel? That's an awesome book :coma:
skipp

Oh and Kagu I've started on the design for your mecha arm :p:

You must upload a scan. :teeth:

:love: Mecha arm. :love:
Reply 9338
Kagutsuchi
You must upload a scan. :teeth:

:love: Mecha arm. :love:

I will when the arm is done :yep: right now I'm just doing stylised drawings of the human arm muscles....I haven't drawn in a while :giggle:
skipp
I will when the arm is done :yep: right now I'm just doing stylised drawings of the human arm muscles....I haven't drawn in a while :giggle:

Ooo. :teeth: I'm interested about how you think my arm looks. :giggle:

Latest