The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

SHU illustration 2023/24

hi! i just received an offer from SHU for illustration starting this september. is anyone else on here going/ are there any group chats so we can get to know each other a little before starting? i'm very excited :smile:
Reply 1
I don't know anyone else, and I got a contextual offer for Animation starting September also. I only replied as interests in art appear to overlap.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Alaska87222
hi! i just received an offer from SHU for illustration starting this september. is anyone else on here going/ are there any group chats so we can get to know each other a little before starting? i'm very excited :smile:

Hello @Alaska87222

Congratulations on securing your offer. Exciting times ahead and I trust you'll love your time here. I don't know about any group chats for students on Illustration course but I can direct you to our official Applicant chat thread where you can possibly meet other students who will be on the same course as you.

I wish you all the best and looking forward to welcome you on campus come September!

Kind Regards,
Yemi - Official Rep for Sheffield Hallam University.
Reply 3

Hi! I’ve firmed SHU as my top choice uni to study BA Illustration starting this September too! I’m very excited as well🤪 I don’t know of any group chats yet but I haven’t really properly looked yet- have you found any? X
Reply 4
Original post by evie.p29
Hi! I’ve firmed SHU as my top choice uni to study BA Illustration starting this September too! I’m very excited as well🤪 I don’t know of any group chats yet but I haven’t really properly looked yet- have you found any? X

heya! thats so exciting! do you have any socials i could add you on? im going to be staying at liv student so only found a groupchat for there..
Reply 5
Yeah, I can’t work out how to dm you on here so I’ll just give you my public art insta name, it’s eviepurcell.art xx

heya! thats so exciting! do you have any socials i could add you on? im going to be staying at liv student so only found a groupchat for there..
Reply 6
Original post by evie.p29
Yeah, I can’t work out how to dm you on here so I’ll just give you my public art insta name, it’s eviepurcell.art xx

cool, ive just added you on there. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending