evening :sexface:
Reply 9363
8 eugenius

where did you go:huff:
Reply 9364
Euge :sexface:
skipp
Well I'm not sure whether you go into a coma or you just go under anaesthetic for the procedure but you arm does get amputated :giggle: the infection is originally thought to be gangrene you see...

Well the doctors didn't know about the secret government experiment did they? :colone:

:beard: Perhaps the bacteria from the fish mutated into something similar to the flesh eating virus. The bus ride home was very eventful for the elderly woman sitting next to me. :mmm:

The government. :teeth: Tipped off by Aiko. :ninja:

Jehuty^
:hmmm: ... where :teeth:

I was expecting you to pull some out of your bag of pictures. :sad:
Reply 9366
Kagutsuchi
:love: :love: :love:

:coma:

Delicious. :teeth:

Roethke is amazing :love: Night Journey is another of my favourites that might be appropriate...which excites me...I love putting poetry into creations.... :smile:
vin
where did you go:huff:

i was at work :hmmm:

Jehu :sexface:

your av skipp is :cute:
Reply 9368
8 eugenius
i was at work :hmmm:

Jehu :sexface:

your av skipp is :cute:

its allways something with you :frown:
R£SP£CT
:lolwut:

Good evening. :smile: How're you?

8 eugenius

:teeth:

:hugs:

How you?
vin
its allways something with you :frown:

sorry im pretty busy these days :s-smilie:
Reply 9371
Kagutsuchi
I was expecting you to pull some out of your bag of pictures. :sad:

Kagutsuchi

How you?

tired :p: but gona watch some Kampfer and Queens Blade :teeth: you? :hugs:
Kagutsuchi
Good evening. :smile: How're you?

How you?

Im good thank you! Just bogged down by stupid practical writeup! What about you? Everything ok?.
skipp
Roethke is amazing :love: Night Journey is another of my favourites that might be appropriate...which excites me...I love putting poetry into creations.... :smile:

Yes, I could see that in your slideshow. The poetic feel was a very nice touch. Poetry always has the strange and amazing ability to invoke and manipulate feelings and emotions to great effect. :love:
Jehuty^

pretty :h:

nice gun :teeth:
R£SP£CT
Im good thank you! Just bogged down by stupid practical writeup! What about you? Everything ok?.

Oh? What for?

I'm quite okay tonight. :h: Just listening to music and trying to imagine. :h:

Jehuty^

Seen it though. :redface:

8 eugenius
tired :p: but gona watch some Kampfer and Queens Blade :teeth: you? :hugs:

:teeth: Music. :coma: I'm also wondering how Aiko would kill.
Kagutsuchi

:teeth: Music. :coma: I'm also wondering how Aiko would kill.

:afraid:
Reply 9378
Kagutsuchi
:beard: Perhaps the bacteria from the fish mutated into something similar to the flesh eating virus. The bus ride home was very eventful for the elderly woman sitting next to me. :mmm:

The government. :teeth: Tipped off by Aiko. :ninja:

Ye :p: I like the idea of the virus being in a 'rotten' fish...
You go out into the alley to throw all the rotten stuff out...the alley is grubby....
Two men approach....they look like thugs and they're drunk....one man addresses you gruffly in a language you don't understand you reply in a friendly manner trying to explain this....the other man shouts and draws a knife
You're scared, what if they're rapists or muggers?
You back away towards the barrel you off-loaded the fish into...the men begin to fight...they yell...the man with the knife swings it wildly at his friend laughing, the other man is obviously frightened and runs....leaving you and the man with the knife in the alley...and you're trapped in the corner with the bins the man now approaches you slowly...wobbling, obviously close to passing out from all the alcohol...he runs the knife across your neck, pausing on the jugular....he keeps running the knife round and round and round...suddenly he becomes more violent stabbing the knife at you...his aim is off but you scream and try to push him away...he grabs you...you struggle, he stabs you in the arm you shriek...people on the street hear the scream and run towards the alley, the man fearing arrest bolts, throwing your now unconscious body into the trash....

My language isn't very good tonight.....but that's how I see it at least :h:

And yes there's some 'shady' ninja type character carrying mysterious messages to certain surgeons....suspicious eh? :ninja: :giggle:
Reply 9379
Kagutsuchi

Seen it though. :redface:

Yes, you were there when we discovered it, on our image spree :mmm:

Latest