The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No more harbouring of suspicious packages! :hubba:
Reply 2
w[noparse]OW[/noparse] T[noparse]HAT[/noparse] I[noparse]S[/noparse] C[noparse]RAZY[/noparse]!?!?!?!
Reply 3
hmm I can find some good use for that :hubba: :ahee:

On a serious note...I don't think that its crazy. No one would or should complain if they caught a terrorist.
I hate people that complain about how the government does not give the public privacy and they are the same ones complaining the government does nothing to protect them!!
Reply 4
LoL.
But the full body scans will also show up breast enlargements, body piercings and a clear black-and-white outline of passengers' genitals.

Ahaha - rock out with your c**k out!

In all seriousness though, I can understand the need for top-level security in the post-9/11 age; but how do we know for certain that these images would be instantly destroyed? With all the recent government discrepancies involving personal data, I wouldn't be too surprised to find them being permanently stored somewhere "for future reference".

Big brother is watching you.
where can you buy one? I wonder whether they will object to my 'suspicious package'...
Reply 7
I'm gonna have to get my clit ring removed aren't i
Reply 8
I think its a good idea. So long as its regulated properly ( which seems to be the main issue actually lol) i dont see the prob
Reply 9
eww:erm:
Reply 10
where's the muslim outcry?
Might have to get me one of those... :wink:
It's been 5 months. :frown:
Reply 12
can't they modify it, so it scans all BUT face?

plus so what if ur nekked? it's hardly ******** material
Reply 13
Neo

Wtf?
Adonis
can't they modify it, so it scans all BUT face?

plus so what if ur nekked? it's hardly ******** material

And? I wouldn't trust someone with that kind of information. Too little trust in the big companies.
I'm never going to fly ever again. :indiff:

Oh wait, nvm. I can refuse to be scanned if I wish. :proud:
Neo

LMAO.

The lib-tarians won't like this one bit.
Reply 17
Corpsetaker
And? I wouldn't trust someone with that kind of information. Too little trust in the big companies.

whats the worst cud happen

someone sees ur monochrome ass?
Reply 18
Absolutely not! What is this country coming to! This is disgusting, a real invasion of our last privacies (BBC Have your say)

The naked images aren't exactly going to turn anyone on are they? They're scans and not photos. Do doctors get turned on when doing X-Rays?
Reply 19
Joseph90

The naked images aren't exactly going to turn anyone on are they? They're scans and not photos. Do doctors get turned on when doing X-Rays?

This.

Latest

Trending

Trending