The Student Room Group

Had my shirt off in front my friend

Hi guys so there is this girl and I had my shirt off in front I felt bad for her because I think it was awkward for her and we are childhood friends. Basically after having the wedding party the next day I was sick in the toilet all over my shirt and had to take it off.

So after the incident my shirt was off and I was in front of her and she was like just staring probably thinking wtf got his shirt off in front me. I don’t think it’s a big deal but wondered if I should apologise after I having me topless in front of her. Don’t. Worry I wasn’t sick on her or anything like the that.
You can if you want however as a female and you said you two are childhood friends I’m assuming your both close, I don’t think she cared - she was probably just curious as if you never had your shirt off in front of her than that probably may be why. I don’t think you need to but if your that concerned you can if you want . It wasn’t like you was naked in front of her then that would be a whole bigger issue
Reply 2
Ah right I don’t think it’s a big deal I think might off think I was coming on to her or something I just had my shirt off in front her by accident. I just want to ask her out by I’m just to afraid too.
No lmaoooo, you don't need to apologise for taking your shirt off when you chundered all over it...
Original post by Anonymous
Ah right I don’t think it’s a big deal I think might off think I was coming on to her or something I just had my shirt off in front her by accident. I just want to ask her out by I’m just to afraid too.

Yh I see . As for asking her out, I would say go for it ! If she doesn’t feel the same then it’s her loss there are always other fish in the sea and If she was truly your friend she will still be your friend after even if it’s awkward at first . Situations like these show you who your real friends are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending