timeofyourlife
Every self respecting chav has one :eek:

You are wrong to generalise.
Reply 42
mockel
I know loadsa chavs who don't have one though! :eek:

Hence, everyone = chav.

QED.

Really? Chavs without swimming pools?!! :eek: Don't talk rubbish, boy.
timeofyourlife

They have paddling pools instead. Now that's classy.
Reply 44
timeofyourlife

"Eyaaa yo - we don't gots no swimmin poolz an dat down ere mannn.. jus got dat li'ul pond at da back garden where me maa washes da clothes an ****..

by da way - you got 10p?"
timeofyourlife

But what about people who have earned their money honestly and can afford to have a couple of swiming pools? Surely those cannot be classified as chavs. :confused:
Reply 46
Dr. Blazed
They have paddling pools instead. Now that's classy.

Not as classy as the orange tan they put on when they realise sunlight won't penetrate their thick yellow-stained skin.
timeofyourlife
Not as classy as the orange tan they put on when they realise sunlight won't penetrate their thick yellow-stained skin.

Or the empty can of Stella and fag end floating in the stagnant water.
Reply 48
wild thing
But what about people who have earned their money honestly and can afford to have a couple of swiming pools? Surely those cannot be classified as chavs. :confused:

lol, you're not taking me seriously are you? :p:
timeofyourlife
lol, you're not taking me seriously are you? :p:

NO but I love annoying you and getting you worked up :biggrin:
i'd kill for a pool in this weather...a lil dip afta an xam or sumink...luvly...ahhhhhhh
Reply 51
my college has a swimming pool. it's great in this weather. feels like being on holiday. but i don't have one at home, although my neighbours do.
Reply 52
Dr. Blazed
I have a bath. Sadly, it's not quite 20m long.

:ditto:
Reply 53
i have an indoor pool in my house, its quite big but i dont know the exact measurements. Have a jacuzzi outside.
Reply 54
timeofyourlife

i dont think income support can quite stretch to s swimming pool
Reply 55
rmyl
As the thread title says really, does anybody here have one?
Just wondering as some people have those stand up ones you can get from department stores and stuff. Even up to 30ft long!
My parents are thinking of getting one, but i reckon it'll be too expensive to up keep, heating and cleaning and all that. I'd love it though, especially in this weather!!!! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

we have the woods at the north of the house. if we leave the house via the west wing and walk through the orchards we arrive at the lake - which i suppose is better than a pool because it has a beautiful pebble beach. to the south of the orchard are the tennis courts, and garage which opens on to the front of the house and the drive, which is reached from the nearby minor road by a willow bordered lane.
Reply 56
rmyl
As the thread title says really, does anybody here have one?
Just wondering as some people have those stand up ones you can get from department stores and stuff. Even up to 30ft long!
My parents are thinking of getting one, but i reckon it'll be too expensive to up keep, heating and cleaning and all that. I'd love it though, especially in this weather!!!! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

I don't have one. The back of my house is too small for one, lol. I hope I have one though. :frown: If I want to swim, I need to go to public pool, ugh.
I have a swimming pool in my house it is about 2m depth, 11m length, 5m width
Reply 58
Physics lover
I have a swimming pool in my house it is about 2m depth, 11m length, 5m width

Is that along with your "I got 95.77% as an average of all subjects" claim or instead of? :rolleyes:
Reply 59
Naturally I would have a pool, but I don't have a garden so I've nowhere to put it :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending