The Student Room Group
xXLil'-AnGelXx
who? xxxxxxxxxx

The fella i took to my formal xoxo
darth_vader05
erm i understood everything there apart from et toi :biggrin: im guessing it means and you :confused:

you're doing C3 in jan- woah goodluck:smile: we've still not completed it!! i saw last years M1 paper and felt lik kicking myself :hmpf: so youre resitting 7 exams :cool:
:bawling: we havent been taught how to differentiate trig identities yet :eek: so i'm going to have to learn on my own :afraid:

indeed, 7 exams :afraid: i did 15 or so last summer (without revising) so i can cope

so which ones you doing?
darth_vader05
tried it :cool: and tis not very nice :biggrin:

I do it most days :cool:
Lucas123
OK :wink:

haha!!!!!! courtin' is a must - quite fun :biggrin: xoxo
tammy_girl
thanks sweetie :frown: :hugs: Im never drinking vodka or sambuca again :frown: xoxo

awww no what happened? :frown:
darth_vader05
tis an evil subject :evil: :frown:
:eek:
tammy_girl
haha!!!!!! courtin' is a must - quite fun :biggrin: xoxo

yep :biggrin:
eugh vodka I can't stand it well i've drank it with coke but once me and my freinds tryed drinking it pure my throat hurt so badly I couldn't talk for like a week after i've gone off it now xxxxxx
saiyamana
awww no what happened? :frown:

can't remember hardly anything and my heads spinning from last night still.....and i was practically getting molested by a 'mate' in the back of a taxi :mad: :mad: :mad: xoxo
tammy_girl
The fella i took to my formal xoxo

awww sweet xxxxxx
xXLil'-AnGelXx
eugh vodka I can't stand it well i've drank it with coke but once me and my freinds tryed drinking it pure my throat hurt so badly I couldn't talk for like a week after i've gone off it now xxxxxx

I can only drink it raw........no mixer with it.....xoxo
trish xx
:eek:
:eek: lets get the mechanics hater :mad: :ts:
tammy_girl
I can only drink it raw........no mixer with it.....xoxo

thats my girl :biggrin:

--------------

tammy_girl
can't remember hardly anything and my heads spinning from last night still.....and i was practically getting molested by a 'mate' in the back of a taxi :mad: :mad: :mad: xoxo

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: male or female? :eek:
Lucas123
thats my girl :biggrin:

--------------

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: male or female? :eek:

male :mad: he soon got what he was going for......a knee in the balls :mad: grrrrrrrrr...........xoxo
tammy_girl
:eek: :hugs:
we drank a loads of alcohol before we went to our prom we didn't gaet drunk just a tiny bit tipsy then after dancing with loads of people we left for like 10 mins and got some wdk from tesco metro about 10:30 at night I loved that night that was lovely everyone ended up drinking seeing as the location was in the centre of norwich near the nightclubs lol xxxxxxxxx
tammy_girl
male :mad: he soon got what he was going for......a knee in the balls :mad: grrrrrrrrr...........xoxo

I was reading your blog, you seem to do alot of that :eek: :cool:
saiyamana
:eek: :hugs:

:frown: luckily there was fellas in knew in the taxi who lived near me.......they kicked him out of the taxi..........and let me get the heated chair lol! xoxo
tammy_girl

painful, but fair :smile:
saiyamana
:eek: lets get the mechanics hater :mad: :ts:
good idea! :security:

Latest