darth_vader05
9am :eek:

ok send it :p:

me and tammy will
darth_vader05
nah- i just forward them to cindy :p: hehe

hey cindy- dont worry bout the car, ive got that guys number :security: :p:

Okay who wants force feeding marmite sarnies then??? :wink:

I am pissed off not oly am I let down but so is my friend whos turn it is to do the driving tonight. Her Dads using her car so she was going to drive mine. :frown:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
old but cheap I think contarcts are the best because you may not keep them but you get newer versions

yeup! me got a contract too :biggrin: they rock :cool::p:
Reply 25363
Grand theft auto in Cindys rover!
darth_vader05
i told my uncle to get me a cheap phone and he got me the first one. i currently use the second one but im not sure whether to keep the new one :confused:

hey hows you? :smile:

lol

came back from shopping a few hrs ago and i forgot to buy the choccy :eek: :hmpf: right now im watching Eastenders :biggrin:
LPK
:rofl: dont tell her dammit :motz: :p:
LPK

Tis not funny. Ah well at least they didnt steal my pink dice!! Like I said the ignition is shot and well I will have to get my Dad's mechanic mate to come round hopefully tomorrow.
SketchyCanvas
lol

came back from shopping a few hrs ago and i forgot to buy the choccy :eek: :hmpf: right now im watching Eastenders :biggrin:
how could you forget the choccy tut tut :motz: whats happening in eastenders? :ninja:
Lucas123
me and tammy will
ok :smile:
darth_vader05
ok :smile:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahzahahahahhaha
Cindy
Okay who wants force feeding marmite sarnies then??? :wink:

I am pissed off not oly am I let down but so is my friend whos turn it is to do the driving tonight. Her Dads using her car so she was going to drive mine. :frown:
*points* :p:

im peeved of aswell :p: lets make a new soc :frown:
Reply 25371
Cindy
Tis not funny. Ah well at least they didnt steal my pink dice!! Like I said the ignition is shot and well I will have to get my Dad's mechanic mate to come round hopefully tomorrow.
:redface: :redface:
SketchyCanvas
right now im watching Eastenders :biggrin:
How can you be watching Eastenders when there's a Merseyside derby going on?

Priorities people, priorities!
Lucas123
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahzahahahahhaha
:confused: did i say a joke :p:
mockel

is it on tv :eek:
darth_vader05
how could you forget the choccy tut tut :motz: whats happening in eastenders? :ninja:

i dunno :frown: but i bought more milk for tea :biggrin: Sharon just chatted to Phil saying about Johhny threatening her and Dennis :s:
mockel

loll eastenders is better :eviltongu :p:
Reply 25377
mockel

*sigh*

Everyone has buzzing about it. I am glad i live by liverpool and not in it.
darth_vader05
:confused: did i say a joke :p:

whre is tammy
darth_vader05
is it on tv :eek:
Sky Sports 2.

SC, get outta my subforum.

Latest