The Student Room Group
lil_groovy_dude
:vroam: :p: when you apply for uni, maybe you should apply for a UK one? :hmmmm2:

well,i'll definitely be going abroad for uni but erm...

ok,there's no easy way to ask this but d'you think there will be discriminations against me cos of my race?:redface:
This is directed at everyone btw.

----

saiyamana
oooh err, quite a few girls who i cant remember right now.

it's like a little peninsula right next to liverpool
That doesn't mean much to be but i'll be sure to come and say hi to you if i ever do come to the UK:wink:
yo, can someone help me out, is the fear of open spaces called, agrophobia?

need to finish off ps, and am just writing about a book which was about a woman with this phobia.
saiyamana
4 hours?! :eek: woah!

i know! like i dont have anythink else to do!! :p: in the end we didn't even buy anything, just gonna get the refridgerator(sp?) delivered!!

anived - thanks!! how has your day bin? :smile:
Reply 27743
yo-less
ok,there's no easy way to ask this but d'you think there will be discriminations against me cos of my race?:redface:

No, dont think so because UK now has every race so you wont feel discriminated.
yo-less

----

That doesn't mean much to be but i'll be sure to come and say hi to you if i ever do come to the UK:wink:

racial discrimination?! in UK universities?! i think not! :hmpf:
Reply 27745
lil_groovy_dude
i know! like i dont have anythink else to do!! :p: in the end we didn't even buy anything, just gonna get the refridgerator(sp?) delivered!!

Not bad, havent done much today.
yo-less

----

aaaww.....I'm sure it won't!! :hugs: loads of the unis interview people in India, Singapore and so on!! and many get accepted!!
lil_groovy_dude

:rofl:

i'd just use the internet to order a fridge :biggrin:
misst
Wiltshire! my house! :biggrin: I dreampt about you last night :s: :ninja:
erm...what? :eek: :redface:

:wink:
I remember reading something in the newspaper about one student getting discrimated for their race by Oxford!! :eek:
lil_groovy_dude
I remember reading something in the newspaper about one student getting discrimated for their race by Oxford!! :eek:
umm, was that the story of the person who was part of an extremist group though? :confused: or something like that?
Reply 27751
saiyamana

The easy way :wink:
saiyamana

costs more over the internet as it twas summat like £50 to get it delivered on the net and in store £16.95!! :biggrin:
saiyamana
racial discrimination?! in UK universities?! i think not! :hmpf:
I really hope not :frown: because i REALLY want to come there and i would hate it if any weird problems arise.

Atleast i'll have people like you and groovy dude to be there for me,eh?:wink:
saiyamana
umm, was that the story of the person who was part of an extremist group though? :confused: or something like that?

that was different methinks!! :redface:
lil_groovy_dude
:eek: what country were they from?
yo-less
I really hope not :frown: because i REALLY want to come there and i would hate it if any weird problems arise.

hehe!! :biggrin: what do you want to apply for?? :smile:

--------------

yo-less
:eek: what country were they from?

Britain but asian!! :redface:
lil_groovy_dude
hehe!! :biggrin: what do you want to apply for?? :smile:
dude,I have no clue:sheep: I haven't even asked my parents yet.It's just my dream:love:

Anyways,I've still got more than 3.5 years to go so hopefuly by that time,i'll know :wink:
yo-less

tammys mafia will sort them out!!! :biggrin: :p: :security:
yo-less

yup, except that i'll probs be in the 3rd year/post grad study by the time you reach uni :redface: = a mature :eek: student in his 20's :eek: :bawling:

Latest