The Student Room Group
im here :ninja: :biggrin:

hows you?
darth_vader05
im here :ninja: :biggrin:

hows you?

I'm fine! :biggrin: i forgot to save need or speed yesterday so i have had to start again today! :redface: about to do 2nd race against blacklist no 15! :ninja: I only needed 20,000 bounty to qualify, i've ot 80,000!!!! :redface:
lil_groovy_dude
I'm fine! :biggrin: i forgot to save need or speed yesterday so i have had to start again today! :redface: about to do 2nd race against blacklist no 15! :ninja: I only needed 20,000 bounty to qualify, i've ot 80,000!!!! :redface:
i'll give you a hint- try to get as much bounty as possible in the beginning :cool: :biggrin:
:wavey: hi :penguin: xoxo
Hey Tammy :hugs:
Reply 29605
dum de dum
The Canadian
Hey Tammy :hugs:

:hugs: hey sweetie you ok? xoxo
LPK
dum de dum

:eek: another dramatic entrance there LPK! :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 29608
I try my best. :smile:
LPK
I try my best. :smile:

:smile: It must take ages to get ready and prepare! :smile: :p: hehe, what are you up to? sorry i havent been posting much these past few days, when i did, i had to sneak onto the computer as well!! :redface: :p:
Reply 29610
I'm bored. :frown:
LPK
I'm bored. :frown:

so am i :frown: :frown: lets :dancing: :biggrin:
YAY fellow bored people... :bumps:
teehar
YAY fellow bored people... :bumps:

w00t!! :biggrin: you new member?? :smile: :security: :p:
darth_vader05
Fluent in Lies
I should have 15 penguin points!
you should?

yes I should!
Tomásíona - Mháire
:hugs: hey sweetie you ok? xoxo

As well as can be expected after having 240volts and 13amps pass through me last night!!

What about your fine beautiful self? :smile:
Fluent in Lies
yes I should!

should you really??? :rolleyes: :p: :biggrin: why?

--------------

i should actaully have some points for being an active poster and having it in my sig with a link!!! :biggrin:
The Canadian
As well as can be expected after having 240volts and 13amps pass through me last night!!

What about your fine beautiful self? :smile:
:eek: wat happened?

[revision]reminds me of milgram's study on obedience :biggrin:[/revision]

--------------

lil_groovy_dude
should you really??? :rolleyes: :p: :biggrin: why?

--------------

i should actaully have some points for being an active poster and having it in my sig with a link!!! :biggrin:
hey lil guy :hugs: still online?
What happened was I was going to plug my new printer into the mains, put the plug into the mains and was heading to put the other end in the back of the printer, my metal ring slipped off my finger and found a cut in the cable where the wires were exposed, and the ring was still on the tip of my finger, thus passing 240V at 13A through my body!!

My hair was a bit frazzled!! LOL Also my arm now has a slight twitch to it, unsurprisingly.
woah :eek: what did it feel like?

Latest