The Student Room Group
Niiice :smile: Me...Revise at home :frown: Lol. And try to catch up on my sleep! :frown: It's 2:57am now (here)...I should get going. It was nice meeting you :hugs: Take care.
Reply 31201
e11even
Lol, yeah :biggrin:

:party:

Any plans over the weekend?

Im off to cut my hair tomorrow and I'm off to the Kerrang gig on Sunday :biggrin: you?
e11even
Niiice :smile: Me...Revise at home :frown: Lol. And try to catch up on my sleep! :frown: It's 2:57am now (here)...I should get going. It was nice meeting you :hugs: Take care.
aww ok byee :hugs:
Reply 31203
e11even

bye bye :hugs::ciao:
e11even
Start giving your complete attention in his/her classes - get your work done, be nice, help others...make him/her like you and then :ninja: hehe :biggrin:

Wait, that's mean :frown: :frown:
hehe, but i cant be nice to my teacher :eek: i'll plan something over to the weekend :biggrin:
Hey :smile:
Lucas123
Hey :smile:
phew someones here :p: hows you?
darth_vader05
phew someones here :p: hows you?

im fine, you? :biggrin:
hi, could i please join, i love penguins, does anyone know when the penguin film comes out in the UK? it looks v. sweet
StephEmily
hi, could i please join, i love penguins, does anyone know when the penguin film comes out in the UK? it looks v. sweet

I thought you were Steph! :eek: PM LPK to join Society :smile: welcome :smile:
Lucas123
im fine, you? :biggrin:
im going birmingham tomorrow so wont be online :biggrin: :eek: :p:

i was peeved of before cos my little sister knicked my sweets from my pocket, but i let it all out :biggrin:
StephEmily
hey :smile: read the first post aswell. and im afraid i cant answer your question :p:
darth_vader05
im going birmingham tomorrow so wont be online :biggrin: :eek: :p:

i was peeved of before cos my little sister knicked my sweets from my pocket, but i let it all out :biggrin:

Birmingham, eh! Why? lol nosey me :smile:
No TSR for a whole day, I think I would die :wink: :smile:
She went into your pockets :eek:
darth_vader05
hey :smile: read the first post aswell. and im afraid i cant answer your question :p:

hey soz a little confused, i read the 1st post 1st (if that makes sense), i read fast though, i might have skim read it, and you can't answer the penguin film? is it advertising or something, sorry i'm new and a bit rubbish at this!
Lucas123
Birmingham, eh! Why? lol nosey me :smile:
No TSR for a whole day, I think I would die :wink: :smile:
She went into your pockets :eek:
hehe my cousins getting married soon and ive not seen him for a while :p: and going to knick some games from him :ninja:

i hope i survive :eek: :eek: :p:

yes the daft muppet!!! i was so annoyed, so i went and ripped some of her pages from a book and kept on chuking cussions at her and shouting at her :redface: :mad: she's a blimmin theif and wont stop!!!! tis annoying cos i was looking forward to eating my starbursts :frown:
Reply 31215
It is already out isn't it? March of the Penguins?
LPK

is it? i didn't know, i thought it was out ages ago, or maybe it was just the trailers then someone said that it wasn't out yet, i dunno!
LPK

I'm LPk who sticks baby penguins up arse thats where one from the zoo went up me arse

by the way i'm just carring on the thread from last night on impressions i thought it was funny i've been doing it to everyone who virtaully went on ther :p:
StephEmily
hey soz a little confused, i read the 1st post 1st (if that makes sense), i read fast though, i might have skim read it, and you can't answer the penguin film? is it advertising or something, sorry i'm new and a bit rubbish at this!
erm is it this move

http://wip.warnerbros.com/marchofthepenguins/

you're not rubbish at anything :smile:
darth_vader05
hehe my cousins getting married soon and ive not seen him for a while :p: and going to knick some games from him :ninja:

i hope i survive :eek: :eek: :p:

yes the daft muppet!!! i was so annoyed, so i went and ripped some of her pages from a book and kept on chuking cussions at her and shouting at her :redface: :mad: she's a blimmin theif and wont stop!!!! tis annoying cos i was looking forward to eating my starbursts :frown:

hahahahaha, look at the bold text :wink: :p:
awwwwwww, dont insults muppets they rock :wink:
Chucking cussions why not just whack her with your lightsaber, thats what I do to my family, lol :wink: :biggrin:

Latest