The Student Room Group
Quick word of advice - tell the person how you feel, otherwise you will end up woth serious regrets; knowing you should have when you didn't. So make the most of those opportunitites! *Waves to everyone*
Jayjayjay
Quick word of advice - tell the person how you feel, otherwise you will end up woth serious regrets; knowing you should have when you didn't. So make the most of those opportunitites! *Waves to everyone*

Heya Jay :hugs: :wavey:

I keep telling myself that, but it'll just cause more pain but he is seriously into this other girl. It doesnt matter :frown: thanks thou :smile:

How was your day? :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Hello Saiyamana :hugs: :wavey: how was your day? :smile:
twas ok, nothing particularly special lol.

although my psychology teacher did something which i thought was cruel. Told a year 8 to sit in on a lesson about ASBO's when he came to return a book and the kid had an attitude problem...lol.

yea, i agree with jayjayjay :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Heya Jay :hugs: :wavey:

I keep telling myself that, but it'll just cause more pain but he is seriously into this other girl. It doesnt matter :frown: thanks thou :smile:

How was your day? :smile:

:hugs: Heylo my day has been fine thanky and well maybe he isn't the right one, or if he is he has not realised it yet?
saiyamana
twas ok, nothing particularly special lol.

although my psychology teacher did something which i thought was cruel. Told a year 8 to sit in on a lesson about ASBO's when he came to return a book and the kid had an attitude problem...lol.

yea, i agree with jayjayjay :smile:

lol!! ..ASBO's? :redface: whatever it is, why did your psychology teacher do that? :eek: :rolleyes: :p:
Jayjayjay
:hugs: Heylo my day has been fine thanky and well maybe he isn't the right one, or if he is he has not realised it yet?

I dunno :frown: just staying mates with him :smile: which is ok since there can't be nothing more. Jus hard when you see someone that you have fallen for, loving another person.
SketchyCanvas
lol!! ..ASBO's? :redface: whatever it is, why did your psychology teacher do that? :eek: :rolleyes: :p:
anti social behaviour orders. :rolleyes:
saiyamana
anti social behaviour orders. :rolleyes:

:toofunny: lol! poor kid and then he returns with an atitude problem? :rolleyes: lol!!
SketchyCanvas
I dunno :frown: just staying mates with him :smile: which is ok since there can't be nothing more. Jus hard when you see someone that you have fallen for, loving another person.

I know what you mean :frown: it is hard but do not let it get to you. Things may change, you never know what the future may bring
Jayjayjay
I know what you mean :frown: it is hard but do not let it get to you. Things may change, you never know what the future may bring

i gtg, dinner :p: :biggrin:

Take care all :ciao: :hugs:

SC
SketchyCanvas
:toofunny: lol! poor kid and then he returns with an atitude problem? :rolleyes: lol!!
:p: ..

--------------

Jayjayjay
indeed, you never know whether the next hand to be dealt will be pocket aces or seven deuce off suit...:smile: But they come around :wink:
*appears* :biggrin:
darth_vader05
*appears* :biggrin:

Am I bovvaad?
Lucas123
Am I bovvaad?
^o) do i look bovvered :biggrin: hehe

hows you? :smile:
Reply 32014
welcome our newest member: Monkey_Maiden

Darth: MSN a sec :smile:
darth_vader05