The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
maybe :biggrin: loll

so 'haha' is you then! :hmmm: :p: lol
maybe shanaybe :hmpf: it is you :evil:

i didnt say it wasnt :biggrin: :p:
darth_vader05
just how? :angel: :p:

:rofl: :biggrin: hehe thankfully no ones in the same room as me :biggrin: :biggrin:

aint got a clue, just :p: :biggrin: hehe

lol! :biggrin: his trying to play MOHAA (medal of honour allied assault) but not allowing him to play so his annoyed and then looks to his left to see me giggling while staring at my PC :biggrin: loll :p:
Angel Interceptor
I took Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, General Studies and did an AS in Psychology.

oo wow :smile: So what you doing now? :smile:
darth_vader05
maybe shanaybe :hmpf: it is you :evil:

i didnt say it wasnt :biggrin: :p:

:laugh: :biggrin: ok fine its me :biggrin: loll

lol :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
oo wow :smile: So what you doing now? :smile:

I'm a second year doing an MSci in Mathematics at UCL (University College London). What do you want to do at Uni? :smile:
Angel Interceptor
Well, yes it does have a lot of calculus in it, but I just find it dull, plus I much prefer investigating the fundamentals of mathematics, and that's why pure maths appeals to me. :smile:

Still, I quite like some of the other random options I can do at Uni, such as History of Mathematics, or Relativity, which I'm taking next year.
i didnt know that but on a uni open day this lecturer told me so :p: mechanics is like physics- thats why i dont like it :frown: its a one horsed race when it comes to pure maths :p:

relativity?? im having a dense moment atm, but who invented that theory? :ninja: im thinking it was einstien or newton?? im going to try and pick up a chem module when i do maths :smile:
Angel Interceptor
I'm a second year doing an MSci in Mathematics at UCL (University College London). What do you want to do at Uni? :smile:

another maths lover :hmmm: :p: loll I want to do Midwifery :smile: *waits for the 'ewwwwwwwwwww' response* :p: lol
SketchyCanvas
aint got a clue, just :p: :biggrin: hehe

lol! :biggrin: his trying to play MOHAA (medal of honour allied assault) but not allowing him to play so his annoyed and then looks to his left to see me giggling while staring at my PC :biggrin: loll :p:
thats not fair :frown: i want a clue :p:

oooh thats a good game :biggrin: meh i want to play it now :hmmm: hehe he probably thinks you've been drinking sugar :biggrin:

so hehe was you but we dont know who haha is??? :p:
SketchyCanvas
:toofunny: loll high five on the wireless internet! lol :p: Are you sleepy? :p: loll
:five: :p: but its not good :frown: cos since ive had wireless im on tsr at this bloomin time :biggrin:

nah i dont think i am, but my left eye is hurting :hmmm: are you sleepy?? :p: i know that im going to feel like crap in the morning :hmpf:
darth_vader05
thats not fair :frown: i want a clue :p:

oooh thats a good game :biggrin: meh i want to play it now :hmmm: hehe he probably thinks you've been drinking sugar :biggrin:

so hehe was you but we dont know who haha is??? :p:

*gives a clue* there ya go :p: :biggrin:

yeup :biggrin: lol his playing it online :biggrin: lol most probaly :p: but they know that when its late and im tired i go giggly :p: weird, i know :biggrin: lol

no, we know who haha is :hmmm: :p: lol
darth_vader05
i didnt know that but on a uni open day this lecturer told me so :p: mechanics is like physics- thats why i dont like it :frown: its a one horsed race when it comes to pure maths :p:

relativity?? im having a dense moment atm, but who invented that theory? :ninja: im thinking it was einstien or newton?? im going to try and pick up a chem module when i do maths :smile:

Einstein discovered relativity, and came up with the famous equation E = mc2 amongst many others. Anyhows, all this stuff is what I consider as 'proper physics' - I couldn't care less as to how to build a great bridge, but I would like to know how the Universe works, the formation of black holes, supernovas, etc, plus other things such as the mathematics of String (& M) Theory et al. :smile:

Yeah, mechanics at A-Level is just the simplest Physics, however you can take far more advanced mechanics at Uni, for example last term I had to do a module in Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics, which was all about what would happen if I pushed one fluid at another, the turbulence, etc, plus other stuff, such as the resonance given off by a propeller moving through a body of water, plus countless other stuff. It was alright, but I found it dull as hell.
SketchyCanvas
another maths lover :hmmm: :p: loll I want to do Midwifery :smile: *waits for the 'ewwwwwwwwwww' response* :p: lol
and whats wrong with that? ^o) :p:
darth_vader05
:five: :p: but its not good :frown: cos since ive had wireless im on tsr at this bloomin time :biggrin:

nah i dont think i am, but my left eye is hurting :hmmm: are you sleepy?? :p: i know that im going to feel like crap in the morning :hmpf:

loll thats a good thing thou :biggrin: lol

im definately gonna feel like crap in the morning :p: my eyes are hurting too :hmmm: but aint that sleepy :eek: still awake and giggly :laugh: :biggrin: lol
darth_vader05
and whats wrong with that? ^o) :p:

nothing :angel:
SketchyCanvas

So? Mathematics is the purest science and the purest language, hence I love it - there is no more precise form of communication than the wonder that is Mathematics. :wink:

*sighs at the beauty of his subject*

Anyhows, midwifery? Why on God's good Earth would you want to do that?
SketchyCanvas
*gives a clue* there ya go :p: :biggrin:

yeup :biggrin: lol his playing it online :biggrin: lol most probaly :p: but they know that when its late and im tired i go giggly :p: weird, i know :biggrin: lol

no, we know who haha is :hmmm: :p: lol
meh that clue wasnt much help :hmpf: :tongue:;

hehe pull the internet wire out :evil: :biggrin: if he says anything to you, you know what to do :cool: :biggrin:

fine i confess, i know who haha is :biggrin:

i think i'm going to go to sleep now :p: well try to- knowing my mum she'll make sure that i'm up by twelvish :frown:
Angel Interceptor
So? Mathematics is the purest science and the purest language, hence I love it - there is no more precise form of communication than the wonder that is Mathematics. :wink:

*sighs at the beauty of his subject*

Anyhows, midwifery? Why on God's good Earth would you want to do that?

Lol :smile:

hehe, everyone asks me that :p: My mate was the first to tell me to do Midwifery cos i saw a pregnant woman and said she was beautiful :p: Ever since then, researched more into it and now i really wanna become a Midwife and help mothers deliver their children :smile: ...ya im weird :p:
SketchyCanvas
Lol :smile:

hehe, everyone asks me that :p: My mate was the first to tell me to do Midwifery cos i saw a pregnant woman and said she was beautiful :p: Ever since then, researched more into it and now i really wanna become a Midwife and help mothers deliver their children :smile: ...ya im weird :p:

Ya, you are! :p:
darth_vader05
meh that clue wasnt much help :hmpf: :tongue:;

hehe pull the internet wire out :evil: :biggrin: if he says anything to you, you know what to do :cool: :biggrin:

fine i confess, i know who haha is :biggrin:

i think i'm going to go to sleep now :p: well try to- knowing my mum she'll make sure that i'm up by twelvish :frown:

tough :biggrin: :p:

loll clip him round the ear! :biggrin: lol

who? :eek: :p:

i think i might too with the same reasons, parents waking me up :hmpf: lol
Angel Interceptor
Ya, you are! :p:

Lol, i prefer to call it 'unique' :p: :biggrin: loll :p:

Latest