The Student Room Group
I wish my parents were with me so that they could wake me up and make me breakfast - I have so much work to do tomorrow it's unbelievable! Still, I'll head to bed in a few mins as well.
Angel Interceptor
Einstein discovered relativity, and came up with the famous equation E = mc2 amongst many others. Anyhows, all this stuff is what I consider as 'proper physics' - I couldn't care less as to how to build a great bridge, but I would like to know how the Universe works, the formation of black holes, supernovas, etc, plus other things such as the mathematics of String (& M) Theory et al. :smile:

Yeah, mechanics at A-Level is just the simplest Physics, however you can take far more advanced mechanics at Uni, for example last term I had to do a module in Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics, which was all about what would happen if I pushed one fluid at another, the turbulence, etc, plus other stuff, such as the resonance given off by a propeller moving through a body of water, plus countless other stuff. It was alright, but I found it dull as hell.
phew so i was close :smile: eeekk *tries to sensore physicy words* :biggrin: its interesting to know about the universe, but i dont think its my cup of tea :smile:

i'm looking forward to maths at uni, it seems intersting :smile: and i have now met someone who can help me along the way :smile: hehe night :ciao: tc and thanks again :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Lol, i prefer to call it 'unique' :p: :biggrin: loll :p:

That's how all weirdos and psychos describe themselves! :wink: :p:
Angel Interceptor
I wish my parents were with me so that they could wake me up and make me breakfast - I have so much work to do tomorrow it's unbelievable! Still, I'll head to bed in a few mins as well.

awwww :hugs: one of the reasons why i definately wanna stay in London when looking for a uni - closer to home :p: :biggrin:
Angel Interceptor
That's how all weirdos and psychos describe themselves! :wink: :p:

shhhh...not suppose to say that out loud :ninja: lol :p:
SketchyCanvas
nothing :angel:
thought not :hmmm: :p:

cya :ciao: :hugs: :smile:
darth_vader05
thought not :hmmm: :p:

cya :ciao: :hugs: :smile:

:flute: :p:

Night :smile: :ciao: :hugs:
darth_vader05
phew so i was close :smile: eeekk *tries to sensore physicy words* :biggrin: its interesting to know about the universe, but i dont think its my cup of tea :smile:

i'm looking forward to maths at uni, it seems intersting :smile: and i have now met someone who can help me along the way :smile: hehe night :ciao: tc and thanks again :smile:

Meh, you'll find and develop your interests at Uni, and explore some things that you never thought that you'd ever enjoy. :smile:

Anyhows, goodnight Darth, SC. It was a pleasure talking to the pair of you (again), and I'm going to blame you both for any bulge that will appear in my post count over the coming months! :p: :wavey: :hugs: :smile:
SketchyCanvas
awwww :hugs: one of the reasons why i definately wanna stay in London when looking for a uni - closer to home :p: :biggrin:

Fair enough. Where in London do you exactly live? :smile:
Lol hear hear! @ higher post count :p:

Night AI :ciao: :hugs:
Angel Interceptor
Fair enough. Where in London do you exactly live? :smile:

North London :smile:
SketchyCanvas
North London :smile:

I knew that - it says next to your location, I was just wondering which part, eg. I'm in Bloomsbury. Anyhows, you don't have to say, I was just asking. :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Lol hear hear! @ higher post count :p:

Night AI :ciao: :hugs:

Anyhows, goodnight. :hugs: :wavey:
Angel Interceptor
I knew that - it says next to your location, I was just wondering which part, eg. I'm in Bloomsbury. Anyhows, you don't have to say, I was just asking. :smile:

Lol i live near Southgate, heard of it? :smile:
I'm off to sleep, Night :hugs: :ciao: :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Lol i live near Southgate, heard of it? :smile:

Yeah, I have. :smile:
SketchyCanvas
I'm off to sleep, Night :hugs: :ciao: :smile:

Anyhows, finally, goodnight! :hugs: :wavey:

*puts on Harry Potter on audiobook and gets changed ready for bed* :wink:
Reply 45057
A conversation at 4:30am? :eek: Crikey! :eek:
LPK
A conversation at 4:30am? :eek: Crikey! :eek:

Someone else awake this early on Sunday? :eek: Crazy! :eek:

:p:
Reply 45059
Casey
Someone else awake this early on Sunday? :eek: Crazy! :eek:

:p:

I was woken up to write out a birthday card. Iam not happy about it. :mad: :frown:

Latest