The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
i'll see what i can do :cool: :p: (btw who've you got?? we've got bolton :s: !)

oh :redface: i thought you only did projects in your final year!! are you doing the BSc or the other one :p:

Well you better beat Bolton. You better.
I think we've got Villa...not sure though.

I'm on the MSci (4 year) course, but it really doesn't make any difference. We all do the same stuff, and I can easily change to the BSc (3 year) course if I want- which I probably will.
Reply 46721
darth_vader05
hey twaffy :wavey: im good thanks, how're you? :smile:

jamtastic thanks :biggrin::party: What have you been doing?
mockelinho
Well you better beat Bolton. You better.
I think we've got Villa...not sure though.

I'm on the MSci (4 year) course, but it really doesn't make any difference. We all do the same stuff, and I can easily change to the BSc (3 year) course if I want- which I probably will.
yep, we BETTER!!! :s: my maths teacher supports bolton, and he was making sly comments to me today!!! he wants us too lose to bolton and then beat spurs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:

i hope we beat them good, although its away and bolton can be nasty at home (they have a long unbeaten run at home i think!!!) its funny how some arsenal fans that i know, who hate united, now want us to win :p: oh yeah, i think you have!! you reckon you've got the legs to beat them:wink::p:

have you got any idea on what you want to do after your degree?? (change to the 3 year one- it rocks :biggrin: )
Twaffy
jamtastic thanks :biggrin::party: What have you been doing?
:party: i feel like partying :biggrin:

nothing much, was playing cricket before but now im just thinking of reasons to not start my cw :p: i've realised that i hate one teacher more than any other today :biggrin: :evil: hehe

hows your day been?

hey NC :wavey: how're you? :smile:
darth_vader05
yep, we BETTER!!! :s: my maths teacher supports bolton, and he was making sly comments to me today!!! he wants us too lose to bolton and then beat spurs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:

i hope we beat them good, although its away and bolton can be nasty at home (they have a long unbeaten run at home i think!!!) its funny how some arsenal fans that i know, who hate united, now want us to win :p: oh yeah, i think you have!! you reckon you've got the legs to beat them:wink::p:

have you got any idea on what you want to do after your degree?? (change to the 3 year one- it rocks :biggrin: )

We'll have Cesc, Henry AND EBOUE in the team! It's gotta be a win.

No idea what I'm gonna do after the degree. I should probably start thinking now, but it makes me feel like crap when I think that I'm gonna have to start working full time soon. Trust dude, this first year's gone so quick! Now I understand when people say the uni experience goes by just like that. And it's such a shame since it's probably the best time of the average person's life.
mockelinho
We'll have Cesc, Henry AND EBOUE in the team! It's gotta be a win.

No idea what I'm gonna do after the degree. I should probably start thinking now, but it makes me feel like crap when I think that I'm gonna have to start working full time soon. Trust dude, this first year's gone so quick! Now I understand when people say the uni experience goes by just like that. And it's such a shame since it's probably the best time of the average person's life.
i've got to say, flamini has been playing fantastically at LB. i wouldnt drop him if cole was to become fit.

im thinking of teaching, but then i see schools in my area and think no way :biggrin: you probably must be having a good time if it was quick :smile: i've not experinced it yet, but for me secondary school was the best!!

anyway tc mockel i gtg :ciao: :smile:
Yeah, I'd keep Flamini in as well. Cole's lack of match practice as well...
Same goes for Lauren. But, Eboue's actually better than Lauren, so he'd be higher up in the pecking order anyway.

l8ers darth. Good talk, good talk.
I'M BACK

Lets start this party w00t*turns up music*
Reply 46728
welcome back :smile:
howdy ya'll
Reply 46730
it's poker duck :eek:
Reply 46731
pk
jeez, i'm dropping the poker talk everyone...

hey oneway hows u? :smile:
Reply 46733
LPK
sorry about my absense lately peeps. :smile: I wasn't well yesterday so i was sleeping, and I had to reformat my comp today. But I'm back :biggrin:

:eek:
excuses dont wash with me PK :motz:
Psssssssssssssssssssssst :p:
Reply 46734
darth_vader05
i didnt watch the game, but saw some highlights :frown:

well, thats a shame cos im fully cured :biggrin:

:party:
:yy:
double century ??
5 for ?
Reply 46735
saiyamana
jeez, i'm dropping the poker talk everyone...

hey oneway hows u? :smile:

good and you ?
:cool:
Reply 46736
oneway
excuses dont wash with me PK :motz:
Psssssssssssssssssssssst :p:

if there is anyone who needs to explain there absense, it is you. :security:
oneway
good and you ?
:cool:
not good :frown: and i have no idea why :confused:

*points to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=14151080&a=1 - probs his music...*

who have newcastle got on the weekend?
Reply 46738
LPK
if there is anyone who needs to explain there absense, it is you. :security:

I have not been absent :motz:
mmm i have been out most night this last few weeks but alwyas try and post before i go :cool: anyways should be around more now :penguin:
Reply 46739
saiyamana
not good :frown: and i have no idea why :confused:

*points to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=14151080&a=1 - probs his music...*

who have newcastle got on the weekend?

awwwwwwwww big :hugs:
and they are at home to Spurs :afraid:

Latest