The Student Room Group
Reply 47700
:penguin: :tux:
~NC~
Lol fair play, well i hope you enjoy it :biggrin:

I will, loads of drink (and im not paying) yay!!:biggrin:
~NC~
I have been here :hmmm: Well most of the time anyways xD Oo see chocolate is bad, i gaev it up for lent, i miss it though :frown:
I know what you mean about c/w however i have handed in my open book :party: Its not nice, i obviously cant give you details, but lets say it was depressing :frown: Ive been alright, im on my easter hols at the moment, very nice :biggrin: I howver buggered my ankle earlier this morning xD I know cant walk ah well. Saturday i went to a huge dinner dance thing, got dressed up in a prom dress, was amazing, heres a pic:

suree :hmmm: loll :p: awww when does the lent finish? :smile:

ooo lucky @ starting hols already :hmpf: have to wait till friday for me :eek: :hmpf: loll I have to go into 6th Form during one of my days in the hol for the open book exam :eek: for resources..etc :rolleyes: lol

Awwwww you look very pretty :smile: get well soon with your ankle :hugs: what did you do to it? lol
LPK
:penguin: :tux:

Hey LPK:smile:
Reply 47704
morning mr twist :smile:
Reply 47705
SketchyCanvas
suree :hmmm: loll :p: awww when does the lent finish? :smile:

ooo lucky @ starting hols already :hmpf: have to wait till friday for me :eek: :hmpf: loll I have to go into 6th Form during one of my days in the hol for the open book exam :eek: for resources..etc :rolleyes: lol

Awwwww you look very pretty :smile: get well soon with your ankle :hugs: what did you do to it? lol

Ummm i think it finishes 7 days from know, but i dont know :s: Ah well ill find out :biggrin: Google.:cool:
Aww you have to wait till friday, thats not good ah well, youll go back after me xD
Thanks :biggrin: And with the ankle, it collapsed underneath me earlier xD I have weak ankles, itll be alright soon, but for now it is being rested xD
Reply 47706
Jack Twist
I will, loads of drink (and im not paying) yay!!:biggrin:

Lol sounds like far too much fun if you ask me xD
Reply 47707
Ooo lent apparently ends easter saturday, so not this saturday but the one after :eek: Thats ages xD
Heya Jack and LPK:wavey: :smile:
im off. bye NC, SC and LPK
Reply 47710
Jack Twist

Awww ok bye :ciao: I may be off aswell, im pretty tired and need sleep xD I will however be back tomorrow :biggrin:
~NC~
Ummm i think it finishes 7 days from know, but i dont know :s: Ah well ill find out :biggrin: Google.:cool:
Aww you have to wait till friday, thats not good ah well, youll go back after me xD
Thanks :biggrin: And with the ankle, it collapsed underneath me earlier xD I have weak ankles, itll be alright soon, but for now it is being rested xD

lol Google is your friend :cool: :biggrin:

lol but cant wait that long :hmmm: loll

:smile: ooo hope your ankle gets better soon :hugs:
Reply 47712
SketchyCanvas
lol Google is your friend :cool: :biggrin:

lol but cant wait that long :hmmm: loll

:smile: ooo hope your ankle gets better soon :hugs:

It is indeed xD And thats quite a long time :hmpf: Ah well i have done ti so far, may aswell finish the rest of the time :biggrin:
I hope it does aswell, because for aslong as i cant go out, my easter hols are ruined :frown:
Anyways im off so ill see you all later :hugs: :ciao:
Reply 47713
cya lucas. :ciao:
Jack Twist

See ya Jack :ciao:
~NC~
It is indeed xD And thats quite a long time :hmpf: Ah well i have done ti so far, may aswell finish the rest of the time :biggrin:
I hope it does aswell, because for aslong as i cant go out, my easter hols are ruined :frown:
Anyways im off so ill see you all later :hugs: :ciao:

hehe, might as well :biggrin:
awww :hugs:

Night :ciao: :hugs: :smile:
Reply 47716
hey Sketchy :biggrin:
Reply 47717
cya hayley :ciao:
LPK
hey Sketchy :biggrin:

Heya :biggrin: how was your day?
Reply 47719
i felt ill this morning, but felt better later on. So it has been okay overall. Yours? :biggrin:

Latest