The Student Room Group
Reply 55540
darth_vader05
:ninja:

Darthyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
Hows you today?

i cant believe i just called you Darthyyy :s: Ah well stress is getting to me xD
~NC~
Darthyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
Hows you today?

i cant believe i just called you Darthyyy :s: Ah well stress is getting to me xD
NC :biggrin: (couldnt drag that out :p: )

hehe, i'm good thanks!! im a bit hyper though :biggrin: how are you? :smile:

stress :s:
~NC~
We have on call at our school aswell, i have never been on it :smile: But i had to go and get an on call teacvher to collect a student once, isolation was a surprisingly long walk xD And yeh scribbling on a book isnt distracting, mind you saying that people at our school are on called if the have died hair or hair which is too short :rolleyes:

Lol, if only that happened at our school, most of the pupils and teachers would always be in there!:p:
~NC~
We have on call at our school aswell, i have never been on it :smile: But i had to go and get an on call teacvher to collect a student once, isolation was a surprisingly long walk xD And yeh scribbling on a book isnt distracting, mind you saying that people at our school are on called if the have died hair or hair which is too short :rolleyes:

Lol, if only that happened at our school, most of the pupils and teachers would always be in there!:p:
Reply 55544
darth_vader05
NC :biggrin: (couldnt drag that out :p: )

hehe, i'm good thanks!! im a bit hyper though :biggrin: how are you? :smile:

stress :s:

Hehe, i bet you could if you tried hard enough :p:
Im not too good :frown: Im tired, and stressed and feel like theres a black cloud above me, but i am just putting it down to exams and stuff.
:hello:
Reply 55546
Lettuce
:hello:

Hio :wavey: Hows you today?
~NC~
Hehe, i bet you could if you tried hard enough :p:
Im not too good :frown: Im tired, and stressed and feel like theres a black cloud above me, but i am just putting it down to exams and stuff.
ok then here goes nothing :p: hey nutttyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin: (from your previous name :p: )

im a bit stressed, but i think you should take each day as it comes and try to do as much as you can :smile: i used to get freaked out before when my mates used to go on about how much they've revised. now i dont care much, i'll do what i can and hopefully it'll be enough! (is there really a black cloud over your head cos the weathers nice today :ninja: :p: )

*laughs at LPK* :p: (cant remember the smiley code :hmpf: )
~NC~
Hio :wavey: Hows you today?

Hiya erm well like everyone else just abit stressed about the exams and the little amount of revision i have actually done. Hows you?

Is anyone else finding TSR really slow?
Reply 55549
darth_vader05
ok then here goes nothing :p: hey nutttyyyyyyyyyyyyy :biggrin: (from your previous name :p: )

im a bit stressed, but i think you should take each day as it comes and try to do as much as you can :smile: i used to get freaked out before when my mates used to go on about how much they've revised. now i dont care much, i'll do what i can and hopefully it'll be enough! (is there really a black cloud over your head cos the weathers nice today :ninja: :p: )

*laughs at LPK* :p: (cant remember the smiley code :hmpf: )

Waheeeyyyy told ytou you could do it if you tried :wink:
Exams should be obliverated they suck, i havent done any revision cept school work :frown: And that hasnt helped. All my friends expect me to do well but i dont know whether i am gonna :frown:
And naw the weathers nice here, nice and sunny. Just feels like theres a black cloud hovering over me.
Lettuce
Hiya erm well like everyone else just abit stressed about the exams and the little amount of revision i have actually done. Hows you?

yeah i am finding it slow :mad: its getting on my nerves :p:

hey btw :biggrin: and welcome to the penguin soc :smile:
Reply 55551
i cant decide on a wallpaper:redface:
~NC~
Waheeeyyyy told ytou you could do it if you tried :wink:
Exams should be obliverated they suck, i havent done any revision cept school work :frown: And that hasnt helped. All my friends expect me to do well but i dont know whether i am gonna :frown:
And naw the weathers nice here, nice and sunny. Just feels like theres a black cloud hovering over me.
:biggrin: are you going to do that with the first word all the time now :s: :wink:

i agree, i think they're pointless!! well school work is a form of revision!! thats all ive been doing aswell :smile: i think peer pressure is what affects everyone, just blank your friends out :smile:

hmm, well i was going to suggest doing something about the black cloud but im not sure whether its safe :biggrin: :p:
Reply 55553
Lettuce

Stressed is an understatement, i hate exams :frown: As i have already said up there somewhere :s: I feel like theres a black cloud above my head :frown: But thats prob exams xD
And yes TSR is slow
darth_vader05
yeah i am finding it slow :mad: its getting on my nerves :p:

hey btw :biggrin: and welcome to the penguin soc :smile:

Hiya thanks for the welcome :biggrin:
Yep getting on my nerves too more frustrating than the fact I cant write this essay.
vin
i cant decide on a wallpaper:redface:
wallpaper for a wall, or for your comp screen? :s: :p:
Reply 55556
darth_vader05
wallpaper for a wall, or for your comp screen? :s: :p:

comp screen:biggrin:, i dont have time for DIY:biggrin:
Reply 55557
darth_vader05
:biggrin: are you going to do that with the first word all the time now :s: :wink:

i agree, i think they're pointless!! well school work is a form of revision!! thats all ive been doing aswell :smile: i think peer pressure is what affects everyone, just blank your friends out :smile:

hmm, well i was going to suggest doing something about the black cloud but im not sure whether its safe :biggrin: :p:

Maybbeeeeeeeee so :p: Lol only joking, ill stop now xD

They are pointless, ok they help to differentiate between clever and not so clever people, but they just cause stress :frown:
And bout that black cloud, well who knows xD
Lettuce
Hiya thanks for the welcome :biggrin:
Yep getting on my nerves too more frustrating than the fact I cant write this essay.
np :biggrin: well its unfortunate that our meeting has to be short- i'm going to have to go now (cos i cant stand waiting 5 mins for a post to be posted :hmmm: :biggrin: )

i'm going to do some maths :ninja: enjoy your essay :evil: :p: cya everyone :ciao:
vin
comp screen:biggrin:, i dont have time for DIY:biggrin:
lol :biggrin: phew, cos nor do I :p:

i've got the kill bill 2 one, where Urma went to get her training done :cool: looks cool, its on the official website i think :biggrin:

Latest