Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :ninja:
    Darthyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
    Hows you today?

i cant believe i just called you Darthyyy :s: Ah well stress is getting to me xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Darthyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
    Hows you today?

i cant believe i just called you Darthyyy :s: Ah well stress is getting to me xD
    NC (couldnt drag that out :p: )

hehe, i'm good thanks!! im a bit hyper though how are you?

stress :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    We have on call at our school aswell, i have never been on it But i had to go and get an on call teacvher to collect a student once, isolation was a surprisingly long walk xD And yeh scribbling on a book isnt distracting, mind you saying that people at our school are on called if the have died hair or hair which is too short :rolleyes:
    Lol, if only that happened at our school, most of the pupils and teachers would always be in there!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    We have on call at our school aswell, i have never been on it But i had to go and get an on call teacvher to collect a student once, isolation was a surprisingly long walk xD And yeh scribbling on a book isnt distracting, mind you saying that people at our school are on called if the have died hair or hair which is too short :rolleyes:
    Lol, if only that happened at our school, most of the pupils and teachers would always be in there!:p:

ReputationRep:
    NC (couldnt drag that out :p: )

hehe, i'm good thanks!! im a bit hyper though how are you?

stress :s:
    Hehe, i bet you could if you tried hard enough :p:
    Im not too good Im tired, and stressed and feel like theres a black cloud above me, but i am just putting it down to exams and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    :hello:
    Hio :wavey: Hows you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Hehe, i bet you could if you tried hard enough :p:
    Im not too good Im tired, and stressed and feel like theres a black cloud above me, but i am just putting it down to exams and stuff.
    ok then here goes nothing :p: hey nutttyyyyyyyyyyyyy (from your previous name :p: )

im a bit stressed, but i think you should take each day as it comes and try to do as much as you can i used to get freaked out before when my mates used to go on about how much they've revised. now i dont care much, i'll do what i can and hopefully it'll be enough! (is there really a black cloud over your head cos the weathers nice today :ninja: :p: )

*laughs at LPK* :p: (cant remember the smiley code :hmpf: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Hio :wavey: Hows you today?

Hiya erm well like everyone else just abit stressed about the exams and the little amount of revision i have actually done. Hows you?

Is anyone else finding TSR really slow?

ReputationRep:
    ok then here goes nothing :p: hey nutttyyyyyyyyyyyyy (from your previous name :p: )

im a bit stressed, but i think you should take each day as it comes and try to do as much as you can i used to get freaked out before when my mates used to go on about how much they've revised. now i dont care much, i'll do what i can and hopefully it'll be enough! (is there really a black cloud over your head cos the weathers nice today :ninja: :p: )

*laughs at LPK* :p: (cant remember the smiley code :hmpf: )
    Waheeeyyyy told ytou you could do it if you tried
    Exams should be obliverated they suck, i havent done any revision cept school work And that hasnt helped. All my friends expect me to do well but i dont know whether i am gonna
    And naw the weathers nice here, nice and sunny. Just feels like theres a black cloud hovering over me.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya erm well like everyone else just abit stressed about the exams and the little amount of revision i have actually done. Hows you?

yeah i am finding it slow :mad: its getting on my nerves :p:

hey btw and welcome to the penguin soc

ReputationRep:
    i cant decide on a wallpaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Waheeeyyyy told ytou you could do it if you tried
    Exams should be obliverated they suck, i havent done any revision cept school work And that hasnt helped. All my friends expect me to do well but i dont know whether i am gonna
    And naw the weathers nice here, nice and sunny. Just feels like theres a black cloud hovering over me.
    are you going to do that with the first word all the time now :s:

i agree, i think they're pointless!! well school work is a form of revision!! thats all ive been doing aswell i think peer pressure is what affects everyone, just blank your friends out

hmm, well i was going to suggest doing something about the black cloud but im not sure whether its safe :p:

ReputationRep:

Stressed is an understatement, i hate exams As i have already said up there somewhere :s: I feel like theres a black cloud above my head But thats prob exams xD
    And yes TSR is slow

ReputationRep:
    yeah i am finding it slow :mad: its getting on my nerves :p:

hey btw and welcome to the penguin soc
    Hiya thanks for the welcome
    Yep getting on my nerves too more frustrating than the fact I cant write this essay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    i cant decide on a wallpaper
    wallpaper for a wall, or for your comp screen? :s: :p:

ReputationRep:
    wallpaper for a wall, or for your comp screen? :s: :p:
    comp screen, i dont have time for DIY

ReputationRep:
    are you going to do that with the first word all the time now :s:

i agree, i think they're pointless!! well school work is a form of revision!! thats all ive been doing aswell i think peer pressure is what affects everyone, just blank your friends out

hmm, well i was going to suggest doing something about the black cloud but im not sure whether its safe :p:
    Maybbeeeeeeeee so :p: Lol only joking, ill stop now xD

They are pointless, ok they help to differentiate between clever and not so clever people, but they just cause stress
    And bout that black cloud, well who knows xD

ReputationRep:
    Hiya thanks for the welcome
    Yep getting on my nerves too more frustrating than the fact I cant write this essay.
    np well its unfortunate that our meeting has to be short- i'm going to have to go now (cos i cant stand waiting 5 mins for a post to be posted :hmmm: )

i'm going to do some maths :ninja: enjoy your essay :evil: :p: cya everyone :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    comp screen, i dont have time for DIY
    lol phew, cos nor do I :p:

i've got the kill bill 2 one, where Urma went to get her training done :cool: looks cool, its on the official website i think

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.