Lucas123
yeah my brother :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: *high five*
:party: (wanna come to mine? :p: ) LPK wont because of that reason :rolleyes:
boo :wavey:
SketchyCanvas
boo :wavey:
hi :hugs:
heya :hugs: how was your day/poker? :biggrin:
:wavey: hey!!! ok well the thing is that I have to tell you is that i'll be going tomorrow for a week to go to Germany :smile: so last night on here for a little while xoxo
Reply 16545
tammy_girl
:wavey: hey!!! ok well the thing is that I have to tell you is that i'll be going tomorrow for a week to go to Germany :smile: so last night on here for a little while xoxo
:eek: :eek: :bawling:
Cool! :cool:

Have fun Tammy :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
heya :hugs: how was your day/poker? :biggrin:
omg! lol :biggrin: i only play on weekends now :rolleyes: My day was fine thanks, u? :biggrin:
LPK
:eek: :eek: :bawling:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: :frown: you wanna come too? :frown: :hugs: xoxo
tammy_girl

Heya Tammy :wavey: :biggrin:

awwwww lucky! we'll all miss you :hugs: :smile:

i gtg, will be back after 9pm thou :p:
:ciao:

SC
SketchyCanvas
Heya Tammy :wavey: :biggrin:

awwwww lucky! we'll all miss you :hugs: :smile:

i gtg, will be back after 9pm thou :p:
:ciao:

SC

awwwwwwwww :hugs: thanks sweetie talk soon ok :smile: xoxo
bye SC! :ciao:
saiyamana
:party: (wanna come to mine? :p: ) LPK wont because of that reason :rolleyes:

sure :smile:

--------------

tammy_girl

Im sooooooooooo gonna miss my tammy :frown: a whole week as well, I be going insane :eek: :frown:
tammy_girl
i'd love to go to german again :frown: where about you going? :biggrin:

will miss ya btw :frown: :bawling:
Lucas123

Im sooooooooooo gonna miss my tammy :frown: a whole week as well, I be going insane :eek: :frown:

awwwwwwwwwwwww pooor baby :frown: :hugs: awwwwwwwww me sorry :frown: :hugs: xoxo

--------------

saiyamana
i'd love to go to german again :frown: where about you going? :biggrin:

will miss ya btw :frown: :bawling:

:hugs: I think I'm going to Hanover or something lol I don't speak a word of German but my daddy does....he's going for a conference so he's taking me to show me what it was like for him to spend 3 years away from home :smile: xoxo
tammy_girl
awwwwwwwwwwwww pooor baby :frown: :hugs: awwwwwwwww me sorry :frown: :hugs: xoxo

Dont be sorry, just enjoy Germany :biggrin: I be here, when you get back, and so will my hundred PMs :biggrin:
Lucas123
Dont be sorry, just enjoy Germany :biggrin: I be here, when you get back, and so will my hundred PMs :biggrin:

lol ok sweetie :smile: xoxo
tammy_girl
lol ok sweetie :smile: xoxo

Oh darn, I wanted to rep you, but it wont let me, So peeps, rep is up for grabs who wants it? :biggrin:
Lucas123
Oh darn, I wanted to rep you, but it wont let me, So peeps, rep is up for grabs who wants it? :biggrin:

you have repped me recently :wink: so ya cant :p: xoxo
tammy_girl
you have repped me recently :wink: so ya cant :p: xoxo

when did I rep you last? :eek: What was my message? :eek:

Latest