The Student Room Group
Lucas123
oh hehhehe. Was it nice in germany? :biggrin:

there was pretty lights :biggrin: :biggrin: but daddy was in meetings all the f***ing time so didn't get to sightsee much :frown: xoxo
tammy_girl
there was pretty lights :biggrin: :biggrin: but daddy was in meetings all the f***ing time so didn't get to sightsee much :frown: xoxo

really awwwwwwwwwww poor you :frown: Pretty lights :biggrin:
Lucas123
really awwwwwwwwwww poor you :frown: Pretty lights :biggrin:

nah i know daddy had to work so i dont mind like.......might go when in university or something for a better trip :smile: xoxo
tammy_girl
nah i know daddy had to work so i dont mind like.......might go when in university or something for a better trip :smile: xoxo

I take you :biggrin: :cool:
Lucas123
I take you :biggrin: :cool:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^ :biggrin: yay!!!!!!! :hugs: xoxo
tammy_girl
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^ :biggrin: yay!!!!!!! :hugs: xoxo

:party: im soooooo glad your back *hugs tammy* :cool:
Lucas123
:party: im soooooo glad your back *hugs tammy* :cool:

:biggrin: yay!!!! :hugs: I'm glad to be back....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: xoxo
tammy_girl
:biggrin: yay!!!! :hugs: I'm glad to be back....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: xoxo

Good, im glad we are both glad :biggrin: :confused: :cool: :p:
Lucas123
Good, im glad we are both glad :biggrin: :confused: :cool: :p:

lol confusing but ah well :biggrin: :wink: hehe!!!!!!! :biggrin: xoxo
tammy_girl
lol confusing but ah well :biggrin: :wink: hehe!!!!!!! :biggrin: xoxo

So what time did ya get back? :cool:
Lucas123
So what time did ya get back? :cool:

was back at about half 1 this afternoon :wink: :biggrin: xoxo
tammy_girl
was back at about half 1 this afternoon :wink: :biggrin: xoxo

Cool :biggrin:
Lucas123
Cool :biggrin:

I scared my mammy when I came through the door...............was hilarious she didnt know I was coming home today no one did was a suprise......now she isn't talking to me :eek: :p: :biggrin: hehe!!!!! xoxo
tammy_girl
I scared my mammy when I came through the door...............was hilarious she didnt know I was coming home today no one did was a suprise......now she isn't talking to me :eek: :p: :biggrin: hehe!!!!! xoxo

hahahahhaha, classic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Scare the mammy :biggrin:

So what song are you singing tomorrow? :smile:
Reply 19574
Hi penguins :biggrin: :wavey:

Thanks for the rep lucas and joy (sorry i didn't say thanks for ages lucas, but i thought it might provoke oneway a little, lol)
Tom

Thanks for the rep lucas and joy (sorry i didn't say thanks for ages lucas, but i thought it might provoke oneway a little, lol)

Thats alright :biggrin:
Lucas123
hahahahhaha, classic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Scare the mammy :biggrin:

So what song are you singing tomorrow? :smile:

hehe!!!!! :biggrin: singing 'fairy tale of new york....' (yes I picked it) :p: :biggrin: and 'American Idiot' for the schools resident rock band :biggrin: xoxo
tammy_girl
hehe!!!!! :biggrin: singing 'fairy tale of new york....' (yes I picked it) :p: :biggrin: and 'American Idiot' for the schools resident rock band :biggrin: xoxo

Two excellent songs :biggrin:
Tom

:wavey: hey baby!!!!! :biggrin: xoxo

--------------

Lucas123
Two excellent songs :biggrin:

I'm still debating if I should curse in American Idiot....lol!!!! cause its a school show! xoxo
tammy_girl
:wavey: hey baby!!!!! :biggrin: xoxo

--------------

I'm still debating if I should curse in American Idiot....lol!!!! cause its a school show! xoxo

Go 4 it, curse away :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest