Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    6.09 posts a day, everyone as useless as the last one

ReputationRep:
    Total Posts: 143 (3.49 posts per day)

Now with a cool avatar

ReputationRep:
    How about this for a low number: in the month-and-a-bit since I joined, I have had 5 posts, giving me an average of 0.13 posts per day, or one post every 8 days!
    That doesn't include this post, so the count may be up to something like 0.15/day now.

Just checked. It's now 0.16/day. Still pretty low.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 16 ppd.

ReputationRep:
    do you insist on posting threads that you could easily find out by clicking peoples username?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Total Posts: 1,009 (71.78 posts per day)

There ya go people, its dropping now. It shan't get that high again I don't think. Unless someone gets started on the motives of the second world war etc hehe
    that is kerrazy...you've only been on here 2 weeks!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm only on 0.84

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    that is kerrazy...you've only been on here 2 weeks!!! :eek:
    Yeah, but that is because everything was so new to me. So many threads that interested me, or I had an opinion on. It is dropping now though, and should continue to do so as I settle in I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    whats yours?
    around 50 to 100

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.