The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Methadrone.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
twihard!
ok firsty, a small amount of alcohol does nothing to you compared to what a small amount of LSD does
and secondly, im a slag REALLY, right well i said why do people **** up their lives taking drugs -yes well done you can read- but i meant why do they take drugs to the extent that they cant live on anything else.
and thirdly i havent once said that alcohol isnt a drug so why on earth are you making it out like i dont think it is.

even a small amount of alcohol would have a much more damaging effect on your body than a high dose of LSD would. In my opinion Alcohol is even more dammaging to mental health than LSD is too. Being blind drunk is far more out of your mind than you'd ever manage from acid.
Reply 41
Cooljack
even a small amount of alcohol would have a much more damaging effect on your body than a high dose of LSD would. In my opinion Alcohol is even more dammaging to mental health than LSD is too. Being blind drunk is far more out of your mind than you'd ever manage from acid.

your probably right about this part but honestly i have nothing to compare being drunk with i have no intention to start taking drugs to see the effects, but alcohol may be dammaging if taking irresponsibly but its still legal whereas LSD is a class A illegal drug, so someone somewhere must have decided that alcohol isnt as dammaging as LSD
It's very addictive due to its cheapness and incredible high. I personally know people who can get through 10 grams a night. There still alive, however falling behind in studies due to lack of sleep. If your going to take it i recommend gum and lipsl as your face goes all over the place and you grind your teeth. 10/10
Reply 43
MaxHigginson1
right just seen in the paper MEOW MEOW 'MCAT, MEOW' is a legal drug which is good because i have done it before and like it.

Its made up of Methadrone ... I want to know how bad is this drug for me ? IDEAS PEOPLE ? or other drugs which are safer?

This drug is ****** disgusting and dont even deserve to be called a drug! Ketamine is a drug! Meth n meph n mcAT all belong t same drugs family which is 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) it could be anything ur taking and is more likely t giv you parkinsons disease than ANYillegal drug! yeah everybody mite be on it but so what is that how weak people are that they cant say no t some scrubber drug! All use meth, meph users may aswel smoke crack and smoke crystal meth for all the good it going to do ya. I kno 2 peeps who have been sectioned afta a year of taking it for the first time, seizures are common, people HAVE died alltho id be more worried bout the fact ur guna be stinkin for the next few days wen ur sweating it out. Ewww dirty as fuc get some real drugs down ya all, cocaine n ketamine mixture THE BEST! at the end of the day all you need t do is weigh up simple facts. mdma used by doctors years ago, ket used in hospitals, cocaine comes from the same family as codine n loads of other safe ****, speed used by doctors all over the world for slimmin pills n also sleep disorder patients and lastly weed which lets be frank aint even a drug! Now were does meth/meph fit in that.... errrrrm u cud prob use it t clean the toilets in the hospital.
Reply 44
drpepper101
It's very addictive due to its cheapness and incredible high. I personally know people who can get through 10 grams a night. There still alive, however falling behind in studies due to lack of sleep. If your going to take it i recommend gum and lipsl as your face goes all over the place and you grind your teeth. 10/10

yea n ul prob end up with parkinson disease at the age of 30 so wots the point studying in the first place lol

Latest

Trending

Trending