Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I just found this video on tumblr-it's about Chris Colfer's sister and her epilepsy, I know it's not Glee but people might be interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hey... I've only just joined this thread to idk whether it's been mentioned before...

But in SOWK... who thinks ND are singing too?!

I'm so damn excited for Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    Hey... I've only just joined this thread to idk whether it's been mentioned before...

They are :yep: the acapella choir who does the Warbler vocals confirmed it. It's all kinds of exciting :woo:

I can't wait either (if it isn't obvious from my spamming of the thread). I won't be able to contain myself. I almost just had a breakdown when I checked the livestream I usually watch on and it said the site had been blocked from streaming it but luckily my second link is still working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    They are :yep: the acapella choir who does the Warbler vocals confirmed it. It's all kinds of exciting :woo:

I can't wait either (if it isn't obvious from my spamming of the thread). I won't be able to contain myself. I almost just had a breakdown when I checked the livestream I usually watch on and it said the site had been blocked from streaming it but luckily my second link is still working.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    KJEFHWJLHIWELJHK HAVE YOU SEEN THE SCENE THAT'S BEEN RELEASED
    OF SUE AND TERRI AND SANDY AND THE COACH OF VOCAL ADRENALINE.
    AND THE CLIP OF BLAINE SHOVING KAROFSKY
    HNNNNNNNGGG

AND DID YOU HEAR THAT KURT'S WEARING A KILT TO PROM?!?!

... And Darren Criss is doing a livestream.
    I swear I'm too excited..

I probably just said things which have been mentioned thousands of times on this thread already though. HAH

I got all of my info from Tumblr though.

Oooh and

Can you link me please!? I lost my old link... Only have a live streaming link to the CW for SPN and TVD atm hahah.

EDIT:
    Hah, you've already linked that scene I mentioned, I see.

ReputationRep:

spoiler in your sig I mean I knew it was going to happen eventually but still...

ReputationRep:

Ooh, can I have the new link?

Spoiler:
    Show
    HNNNNNNNGGG

I probably just said things which have been mentioned thousands of times on this thread already though. HAH

Oooh and

Can you link me please!? I lost my old link... Only have a live streaming link to the CW for SPN and TVD atm hahah.
    I know you're excited but please spoiler your post.
    Don't want to spoil anyone who isn't watching at US pace.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I seriously can't wait! the more things that get released, the more excited I get!
    I squeed for ages over the Blaine!Shove! And the Legion of Doom thing is hilarious! I actually love the old pervy Glee teacher and Terri! :rofl: I can't wait for Darren's livestream. I'm hopelessly enamored with him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    spoiler in your sig I mean I knew it was going to happen eventually but still...
    That's a photoshopped gif. It didn't really happen.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HNNNNNNNGGG

Oooh and

EDIT:
    Hah, you've already linked that scene I mentioned, I see.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just hope the rumours about the kilt are true, I've worked myself up for it now. He's going to look amazing and they definitely seem to be hiding Chris well in his prom outfit nearly all the others have been captured on camera if pics of him don't leak today I'm going to go mad.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Ooh, can I have the new link?

I know you're excited but please spoiler your post.
    Don't want to spoil anyone who isn't watching at US pace.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I seriously can't wait! the more things that get released, the more excited I get!
    I squeed for ages over the Blaine!Shove! And the Legion of Doom thing is hilarious! I actually love the old pervy Glee teacher and Terri! :rofl: I can't wait for Darren's livestream. I'm hopelessly enamored with him!
    The link is the same one you probably use-I had 2 but the 2nd worked better for me now only the 1st one works but it'll have to do (just hope they don't take it down :eek3:). I can't believe I didn't save the source for the 2nd link I think that would still be working.

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730 it's this one anyway

ReputationRep:
    :O

Don't worry, it's only photoshopped.

I'll go get rid of it now.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it bad I didn't even see the spoiler in her sig, I think I've seen that picture so many times it's now embedded in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just hope the rumours about the kilt are true, I've worked myself up for it now. He's going to look amazing and they definitely seem to be hiding Chris well in his prom outfit nearly all the others have been captured on camera if pics of him don't leak today I'm going to go mad.

The link is the same one you probably use-I had 2 but the 2nd worked better for me now only the 1st one works but it'll have to do (just hope they don't take it down :eek3:). I can't believe I didn't save the source for the 2nd link I think that would still be working.

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730 it's this one anyway
    Thanks!

How do I put spoiler things on my old post?

ReputationRep:
    That's a photoshopped gif. It didn't really happen.

:ninja:
    :O

Don't worry, it's only photoshopped.

I'll go get rid of it now.
    people can photoshop moving images now? *impressed*

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

How do I put spoiler things on my old post?
    Just click to edit and use the spoiler tags [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around your post (without the gaps)

ReputationRep:
    people can photoshop moving images now? *impressed*
    Of course! You obviously have never been on tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    Just click to edit and use the spoiler tags [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around your post (without the gaps)
    thanks done!

ReputationRep:
    thanks done!
    Phew, panic over. Just a shame museobsessed happened to be on the thread at that time

ReputationRep:
    Erm so I now have a huge crush on Blaine- dahm you Misery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clo-clo1)
    Erm so I now have a huge crush on Blaine- dahm you Misery
    hahah who doesn't?

I can't wait for The Warblers Album to come out.

ReputationRep:
    hahah who doesn't?

I can't wait for The Warblers Album to come out.
    Really disliked him before- he was so annoying. Then he sang Misery and kissed Kurt- oh dahm

ReputationRep:
    Aw man, that sucks. How unfortunate.

For future reference:

Can anything that hasn't been aired in the UK be it spoilers or gifs please be in a spoiler.

Sorry if I seem bossy but I don't want people to be accidentally spoiled again.

e hine e, Chris Colfer sounds like his mum (sorry Chris, love you!) and little Hannah looks so much like her brother. :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.