Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    OMG yes! Lauren Ziezes for Prom Queen!!! hell yeh
    Also "i'll never say goodbye to you" awwwwwwwwwwww
    i'm half way through so i'll come back and go crazy more later on
    EDIT: lol at having a piano and orchestra randomly in the playground haha but Darren on his piano was sexy even if i prefer the queen version of the song
    OMG Kurt is back at McKinley! woooooo fierce. Not much of a fan of the Barbaravention though, went on too long
    Born this way was pretty cool. lol at lebanese. sad santana for not being able to accept herself. Yay for Emma
    That was quite a summary. The Barbravention was long but I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: I was imagining being in that mall when they started filming it. I loved the Brittany/Santana scene where she gave her the t shirt then when she wore it at the end :cry:

To everyone: I just won a £25 iTunes voucher :woo: this means I can buy so much Glee music but I'm not sure there's £25 worth of it that I don't already own...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That was quite a summary. The Barbravention was long but I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: I was imagining being in that mall when they started filming it. I loved the Brittany/Santana scene where she gave her the t shirt then when she wore it at the end :cry:

To everyone: I just won a £25 iTunes voucher :woo: this means I can buy so much Glee music but I'm not sure there's £25 worth of it that I don't already own...
    trust me, that was mild compared to some of the squeeing i've seen on here :p: haha
    Yes I so wanted to be in that mall. yesss Santana did wear it. I predict long storylines about her although I did think it was presumptuous of Brittney to basically be labelling her as a lesbian, but maybe they know each other so well they didn't need to talk about it.
    yay for itunes voucher, how did you win it?
    I also realised that in my summary i'd written queen not keane *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    trust me, that was mild compared to some of the squeeing i've seen on here :p: haha
    Yes I so wanted to be in that mall. yesss Santana did wear it. I predict long storylines about her although I did think it was presumptuous of Brittney to basically be labelling her as a lesbian, but maybe they know each other so well they didn't need to talk about it.
    yay for itunes voucher, how did you win it?
    I also realised that in my summary i'd written queen not keane *facepalm*
    When I saw Queen I thought 'Freddie Mercury did that song?!' then I woke up and figured it was a typo :p: I think Brittany assumed she was gay because she said 'I don't care about sam or any other of those guys' or something but I agree she could've said that just because she loved Brittany more. She could still have been bi. I think people are psychic in Glee.

I entered a Letts Revision guide competition where I had to write a revision tip. I think it was linked on tsr actually...yay for being bored and entering it the best thing is I think my tip was resting in between revision and sleeping enough is just as important as the revision you do because that's when things sink in :rofl: trust my tip to be about basically doing nothing.

In other news. A certain duet from tonight has been leaked and I'm torn between watching it and not. I would not watch it but this will actually be better quality and therefore more squeesome than watching it on livestream :party: Help!

ReputationRep:
    Gah...

I'm not going to be able to stay up and watch prom.. :cry:

Turns out my exam is actually Thursday, not tomorrow ( ) but I've pulled an all-nighter and I want to go to sleep right now... I will probably crash about 9pm if I can force myself to stay awake until then...

ReputationRep:

In other news. A certain duet from tonight has been leaked and I'm torn between watching it and not. I would not watch it but this will actually be better quality and therefore more squeesome than watching it on livestream :party: Help!
    LINK! NOW!! :excited:

Pretty please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    LINK! NOW!! :excited:

Pretty please?
    http://foreverkurt.tumblr.com/post/5...rolling-in-the

I watched it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What are we all going to do during the between series break!

ReputationRep:
    OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His entrance was suitably over-dramatic then . That was amazing, I got goosebumps haha. I loved their expressions all the way through, it was perfect

ReputationRep:
    What are we all going to do during the between series break!
    Cry and never stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His entrance was suitably over-dramatic then . That was amazing, I got goosebumps haha. I loved their expressions all the way through, it was perfect
    I know!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was wondering how he got in the auditorium after seeing the small clip in the promo. That was just perfect. Everything about st. berry is perfect. Who could resist Jesse after that?

ReputationRep:
    Cry and never stop.
    probably, maybe you guys will obsess over rumours about the next series as they arrive haha. this series has been amazing though, so much better than the first and we're not even finished with it yet

ReputationRep:
    probably, maybe you guys will obsess over rumours about the next series as they arrive haha. this series has been amazing though, so much better than the first and we're not even finished with it yet
    'you guys' 'obsess' :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Never!

:p:

I'll be hunting down videos of the glee live tour on youtube alongside watching out for any interviews the cast might do :woo:

ReputationRep:

:excited: :drool: :crazy: :woo:

*gabbles incoherently* :excited:

ReputationRep:
    :excited: :drool: :crazy: :woo:

*gabbles incoherently* :excited:
    Could you turn him down after that?

Spoiler:
    Show
    They need to make him a regular. I don't care, those two have such good chemistry. Rachel has better scenes when he's there. Everything about them both is so wonderful. How can people be so perfect?

Ultra excited for tonight :woo:

Sucks for you not being able to stay up Go to bed at 9 then get up at 1 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Could you turn him down after that?

Spoiler:
    Show
    They need to make him a regular. I don't care, those two have such good chemistry. Rachel has better scenes when he's there. Everything about them both is so wonderful. How can people be so perfect?

Ultra excited for tonight :woo:

Sucks for you not being able to stay up Go to bed at 9 then get up at 1 :rofl:
    Heck, I'll do both of them :perv:

Spoiler:
    Show

I know, right?!

I mean the egg thing really did get to me (especially as I was vegan when that episode came out..) I think if he had just gone back to Vocal Adrenaline I would still like him. But I really, really, really hated him after the egg scene as I kinda knew just how awful that was for Rachel.
    However, now... Rachel seriously needs to get laid and her constant crawling after Finn is making me sick :yucky: and Jesse and her are perfect for each other....

Oh believe me, it's tempting.. However, I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and get up around 7am ish and do more revision tomorrow.

I will probably watch prom when I wake up.. There's no way I can concentrate on revision otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I want her entire outfit! And her hair! And her awesomeness!

I really fancy Kurt in this episode. Glad I got *that* out!
    I know my reply is late, but lol!! Did you see Kurt's hat?! Loved the episode, especially Kurt. He's too talented

ReputationRep:
    Heck, I'll do both of them :perv:

Spoiler:
    Show

I know, right?!

I mean the egg thing really did get to me (especially as I was vegan when that episode came out..) I think if he had just gone back to Vocal Adrenaline I would still like him. But I really, really, really hated him after the egg scene as I kinda knew just how awful that was for Rachel.
    However, now... Rachel seriously needs to get laid and her constant crawling after Finn is making me sick :yucky: and Jesse and her are perfect for each other....

Oh believe me, it's tempting.. However, I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and get up around 7am ish and do more revision tomorrow.

I will probably watch prom when I wake up.. There's no way I can concentrate on revision otherwise
    BiB: My plan exactly :woo: Rachel's always been my number one target since Glee started.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't like the egg either, I hate the idea of eggs on me plus I don't eat them or milk products but I choose to believe that's a moment when the writers went mad and therefore ignore the fact that it happened. Sometimes the things they do are so cartoonish I struggle to take them seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop watching this scene. I'm glad it leaked because
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now I've seen 2 st berry scenes so I can concentrate on the klaine scenes tonight. I can only focus on one thing at once :woo:

ReputationRep:
    The Glee finale song has been released :party: what is air?

I'll try and get the link...

EDIT:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a bit dancey but whatever floats your boat :cool: It could be good in performance. I think it'll be a grower. I like it when Rachel and Santana are singing more than Artie. EDIT 3: Can I hear Brittany too?

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5361182255/varlums-world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season

They're finishing up season 2 filming tomorrow.

I'm sobbing as I type.

EDIT 2: It's grown on me. Didn't take long.

ReputationRep:
    The Glee finale song has been released :party: what is air?

I'll try and get the link...

EDIT:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a bit dancey but whatever floats your boat :cool: It could be good in performance. I think it'll be a grower. I like it when Rachel and Santana are singing more than Artie. EDIT 3: Can I hear Brittany too?

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5361182255/varlums-world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season

They're finishing up season 2 filming tomorrow.

I'm sobbing as I type.

EDIT 2: It's grown on me. Didn't take long.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmmmm... I'm going to withhold judgement until I see the actual performance I think. Can't believe it's over in 3 weeks, and then we have to wait til september . I wonder how well this thread will do over the summer, we've gotten through nearly 150 pages since original song!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.