The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

trust me, that was mild compared to some of the squeeing i've seen on here :p: haha
Yes I so wanted to be in that mall. yesss Santana did wear it. I predict long storylines about her although I did think it was presumptuous of Brittney to basically be labelling her as a lesbian, but maybe they know each other so well they didn't need to talk about it.
yay for itunes voucher, how did you win it?
I also realised that in my summary i'd written queen not keane *facepalm*

When I saw Queen I thought 'Freddie Mercury did that song?!' then I woke up and figured it was a typo :p: I think Brittany assumed she was gay because she said 'I don't care about sam or any other of those guys' or something but I agree she could've said that just because she loved Brittany more. She could still have been bi. I think people are psychic in Glee.

I entered a Letts Revision guide competition where I had to write a revision tip. I think it was linked on tsr actually...yay for being bored and entering it :biggrin: the best thing is I think my tip was resting in between revision and sleeping enough is just as important as the revision you do because that's when things sink in :rofl: trust my tip to be about basically doing nothing.

In other news. A certain duet from tonight has been leaked and I'm torn between watching it and not. I would not watch it but this will actually be better quality and therefore more squeesome than watching it on livestream :party: Help!
Reply 4561
Gah...

I'm not going to be able to stay up and watch prom.. :cry:

Turns out my exam is actually Thursday, not tomorrow ( :colondollar: ) but I've pulled an all-nighter and I want to go to sleep right now... I will probably crash about 9pm if I can force myself to stay awake until then...
Reply 4562
Original post by e hine e

In other news. A certain duet from tonight has been leaked and I'm torn between watching it and not. I would not watch it but this will actually be better quality and therefore more squeesome than watching it on livestream :party: Help!

LINK! NOW!! :excited:

Pretty please? :colondollar:
What are we all going to do during the between series break! :frown:

What are we all going to do during the between series break! :frown:

Cry and never stop.
Original post by PrettyRainbows
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Spoiler

I know!

Spoiler

Cry and never stop.

probably, maybe you guys will obsess over rumours about the next series as they arrive haha. this series has been amazing though, so much better than the first and we're not even finished with it yet

probably, maybe you guys will obsess over rumours about the next series as they arrive haha. this series has been amazing though, so much better than the first and we're not even finished with it yet

'you guys' 'obsess' :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Never!

:p:

I'll be hunting down videos of the glee live tour on youtube :biggrin: alongside watching out for any interviews the cast might do :woo:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:excited: :drool: :crazy: :woo:

*gabbles incoherently* :excited:

Could you turn him down after that?

Spoiler

Ultra excited for tonight :woo:

Sucks for you not being able to stay up :frown: Go to bed at 9 then get up at 1 :rofl:
Reply 4572
Could you turn him down after that?

Spoiler

Ultra excited for tonight :woo:

Sucks for you not being able to stay up :frown: Go to bed at 9 then get up at 1 :rofl:

Heck, I'll do both of them :perv:

Spoiler

Oh believe me, it's tempting.. However, I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and get up around 7am ish and do more revision tomorrow. :frown:

I will probably watch prom when I wake up.. There's no way I can concentrate on revision otherwise :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust
I want her entire outfit! And her hair! And her awesomeness!

I really fancy Kurt in this episode. Glad I got *that* out! :tongue:

I know my reply is late, but lol!! Did you see Kurt's hat?! :biggrin: Loved the episode, especially Kurt. He's too talented :smile:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Heck, I'll do both of them :perv:

Spoiler

Oh believe me, it's tempting.. However, I need to get a good night's sleep tonight and get up around 7am ish and do more revision tomorrow. :frown:

I will probably watch prom when I wake up.. There's no way I can concentrate on revision otherwise :tongue:

BiB: My plan exactly :woo: Rachel's always been my number one target since Glee started.

Spoiler

I can't stop watching this scene. I'm glad it leaked because

Spoiler

The Glee finale song has been released :party: what is air?

I'll try and get the link...

EDIT:

Spoiler

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5361182255/varlums-world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season

They're finishing up season 2 filming tomorrow.

I'm sobbing as I type.

EDIT 2: It's grown on me. Didn't take long.
(edited 12 years ago)
The Glee finale song has been released :party: what is air?

I'll try and get the link...

EDIT:

Spoiler

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5361182255/varlums-world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season

They're finishing up season 2 filming tomorrow.

I'm sobbing as I type.

EDIT 2: It's grown on me. Didn't take long.

Spoiler

What am I going to do without Glee? And

Spoiler

I can't deal with that! :cry:
At least I'll be off to LA in the summer and then I'll spend the rest of the time reading and rewatching Glee and trying to forget about results!

I just want my exams to hurry up even though I'm not actually prepared so they can end! :rolleyes:

What am I going to do without Glee? And

Spoiler

I can't deal with that! :cry:
At least I'll be off to LA in the summer and then I'll spend the rest of the time reading and rewatching Glee and trying to forget about results!

I just want my exams to hurry up even though I'm not actually prepared so they can end! :rolleyes:

He's supposed to be

Spoiler

You're going to LA?????????????

JEALOUS.

Quick Reply

Latest