Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    They're a bit different on tumblr because we kind of do mini fanfics as well as use it as a regular tumblr.

Here's my latest one

http://missingyourinsanityhummel.tumblr.com/page/8

I've linked you to page 8 where it started because it's easier if you work your way backwards through it.

This is Santana

http://straightup*****lopez.tumblr.com/page/6

That's the page where we started a Brittana meet up.

You should know I often write them really late at night and I hold no responsibility for what the other characters write (I'm working with a very kinky Blaine, which is why I'm not linking a certain one of my roleplays).
    Okay, I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm working it out xD
    What i've seen so far looks awesome, you do a great Santana, just capture the *****iness well
    And Kurt looks amazing too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Okay, I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm working it out xD
    What i've seen so far looks awesome, you do a great Santana, just capture the *****iness well
    And Kurt looks amazing too
    Thank you she's the first girl character I've played so it was weird. I'm enjoying exploring my *****y side

ReputationRep:
    Thank you she's the first girl character I've played so it was weird. I'm enjoying exploring my *****y side
    Its fun being a *****, isn't it? I enjoy it too
    You make it work really well though

ReputationRep:
    Its fun being a *****, isn't it? I enjoy it too
    You make it work really well though
    Haha, it is :yep:

And thanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Just watching Rumours. Cheno's skinniness is offending me. :sad: She never used to be like that.
    Just sang along to her duet with Will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Just watching Rumours. Cheno's skinniness is offending me. :sad: She never used to be like that.
    I know, it's really worrying. She's covering herself in make up too she looks so pretty naturally

ReputationRep:
    Ah, im such an amateur at this xD
    That sounds really strange, but great at the same time
    I just imagined Rachel as Hermione. Strangely, it worked.
    Rachel was pretty much like Hermione and she sort of had a brief crush on Blaine. :awesome:
    I just love this reference, if they mean it or not:
    "Hey," Blaine said, sitting next to him and laying his arm around his shoulder. "I know it's a lot to take in. I can't imagine going through what you're going through. But I'm here if you need me, okay? You're not alone, Kurt."
    I can't read that without internally singing 'Ba-by, you're NOT ALONE! 'Cause you're here with me and nothing's ever gonna bring us down 'cause nothing can keep me from loving you!'

ReputationRep:
    I loved her in "The Rhodes Not Taken", she was amazing. And Maybe This Time <3 <3 <3
    But here, she looked really fake tanned and just not pretty. Well she did, but not real. And she didnt have a real storyline, didnt like it. Love seeing her, but they should at least make it work.
    And I'm still waiting for Idina Menzel to return and for her and Kristin Chenoweth to have a diva-off with Defying Gravity and reconcile with For Good
    Sorry for the speech, just felt strongly about that

ReputationRep:
    Rachel was pretty much like Hermione and she sort of had a brief crush on Blaine. :awesome:

I can't read that without internally singing 'Ba-by, you're NOT ALONE! 'Cause you're here with me and nothing's ever gonna bring us down 'cause nothing can keep me from loving you!'
    Was it you that had that song in your signature? If yes, love you and hate you and the same time, because thats all I can listen to
    So amazing. Just wow. Love singing along to that
    Wait, where did rachel have a crush on him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    ... So there are several? :lolwut: When you first mentioned it a while ago I thought it was just a weird yet original idea from a fan - but more people are doing it? Do you happen to have a link? I'm curious now!

Blaine is such a Gryffindor :yep:
    http://pavloved.livejournal.com/5062.html#cutid1

I only read that and the one e hine e referenced but I like the idea.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt think I could love Tina more than I did before, but that harry potter fanfic, awwwww <3

ReputationRep:
    I loved her in "The Rhodes Not Taken", she was amazing. And Maybe This Time <3 <3 <3
    But here, she looked really fake tanned and just not pretty. Well she did, but not real. And she didnt have a real storyline, didnt like it. Love seeing her, but they should at least make it work.
    And I'm still waiting for Idina Menzel to return and for her and Kristin Chenoweth to have a diva-off with Defying Gravity and reconcile with For Good
    Sorry for the speech, just felt strongly about that
    I've been dying for that for months...
    Cheno was just... there.

Was it you that had that song in your signature? If yes, love you and hate you and the same time, because thats all I can listen to
    So amazing. Just wow. Love singing along to that
    Wait, where did rachel have a crush on him?
    Rachel had a crush on Blaine in the fic I linked to!
    And yup, 'twas I!
    I have an even better one on my youtube where he claps along!

OMG Santana... Songbird. *dies*

ReputationRep:
    Oh Kurt, I adore you!

ReputationRep:
    LOL Pedo!Will! Oh Brittany... 'How many students are you having affairs with?'

ReputationRep:
    I love how this thread today has given us a glimpse into the summer break. We'll be full of fan fiction

It's gonna be totally awesome

If we'd got tickets to see dcriss we might also have had photos and memories to share :sad:

ReputationRep:
    http://pavloved.livejournal.com/5062.html#cutid1

I only read that and the one e hine e referenced but I like the idea.
    Thank you! It's odd how it's not even odd (?) to see two of my favourite fandoms collide - it's probably because Glee and HP are two of the best things in existence (refusing to think of them as fiction). I haven't even finished reading the first part, but now I'm thinking how I'll always have this tiny bit of dissatisfaction with HP from now on because there's no Blaine or Kurt! So many emotions! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Brittany was actually amazing there.
    Holly Holliday in the fanfic! And Brittany=Luna! This is actually awesome, i'm going to be so addicted to it now xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Thank you! It's odd how it's not even odd (?) to see two of my favourite fandoms collide - it's probably because Glee and HP are two of the best things in existence (refusing to think of them as fiction). I haven't even finished reading the first part, but now I'm thinking how I'll always have this tiny bit of dissatisfaction with HP from now on because there's no Blaine or Kurt! So many emotions! :woo:
    I gave you rep for that
    That's exactly how I felt when I watched A Very Potter Musical, the originals are just not as good

ReputationRep:
    That line had me in stitches So glad someone finally asked that question, I always think Will cares just a little too much about 'his kids'.

I love how this thread today has given us a glimpse into the summer break. We'll be full of fan fiction

It's gonna be totally awesome

If we'd got tickets to see dcriss we might also have had photos and memories to share :sad:
    I know, that would have been amazing :sad: The idea of meeting you guys appealed to me just as much (if not more) as the actual concert

It's going to be totally insane And then everyone will be off to uni when the next season begin and you'll all be too busy and cool to come on here :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Sorry for the double quote (I'm being too enthusiastic again), but I just remembered reading a post a few pages back about the iphone commercial - wasn't it you who said that? You literally had me :rofl: with that one, I always feel like such a loser for not having an iphone when that commercial is on! I wish I could rep you again, that was just hysterical
    That was me yeah I can't stand those commericals!

(Original post by Ambs)
    Yes! I mean, I wouldn't have shown up for free beer either (I agree, don't know that many charming beer drinkers!), but many people in the room probably wouldn't even have declined the invitation if it wasn't for the champagne. They're all pretending to be rich and successful yet jump at the opportunity to get wasted on someone else's expense. I agree that it took champagne to get me from behind my computer, but then again I would be the first one there if he decided to throw a juice party on any other day of the week :dontknow:

And I know this sounds like I'm being hypocritical but in my head it makes sense!
    Maybe it's because it's late, but I can't make sense out of this Sorry

Anyway I've just had a lovely warm bubble bath to relieve the stresses :teehee:
    Now watching "Morning Glory" (:teehee:) as my before-bed film
    If only I had strawberries and cream to make the night complete :awesome:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.