The Student Room Group
xXLil'-AnGelXx
My broom was jinxed obviosuly, its never ever done that before in windy conditons, its very adpated to those conditons as I use it for qwudditch practice, hmm wonder who that could be :rolleyes:

What do you take me for, some kind of muggle?
10 points from hufflepuff for breaking bounds, shame on you! :motz:
But nice to have you back...
~Raven~

i hope you die in snake infested plane crash for that
I can't believe there are people in the world who care about house points when MAC IS DYING/DEAD :bawling:
sidekick
I can't believe there are people in the world who care about house points when MAC IS DYING/DEAD :bawling:

hello sidekick :hugs:

but who is mac?
*stupefies a bookcase*

:bebored:
Pezking
i hope you die in snake infested plane crash for that

Well well lose 5 more points for threatening a teacher, just keep digging Pezking!
~Raven~

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well why don't you ask anne shes the one whos had it in for me since day 1 of this school and our house, have you even seen what she has been doing to other houses students :eek:
If anyone should be losing points as well tis slytherin
Pezking
*stupefies a bookcase*

:bebored:

Actually, you can have the 5 back for that, I enjoyed it.
Raven :hugs: How are you today?
xXLil'-AnGelXx
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well why don't you ask anne shes the one whos had it in for me since day 1 of this school and our house, have you even seen what she has been doing to other houses students :eek:
If anyone should be losing points as well tis slytherin

Anne has nothing to do with this. I have been with her all the time.

Watch it, or you will loose more points for lying.
Joy :hugs: i'm fine how are you?

LA - sorry dear but I didn't see Anne with your broom, and I did hear you talking about going out of bounds.. .it would be unfair for me to take points off for something I have not seen would it not? :p:
I'm great. Had an early teaching session this morning and the rest of the day is mine. We went shopping and will have some nice dinner tonight and cocktails :biggrin: I'm thrilled. I'm also reading a bit for uni, but that isn't bad either.
It's nice lying on the sofa (which you can so conveniently turn into a bed) and read, talk online, etc.

What have you been up to then?
Pezking
hello sidekick :hugs:

but who is mac?

thanks for the huggage :hugs:

mac is a character from green wing, a top notch televisual treat. and now he is gone. gone! :bawling:
maybe he had too much bacon
yourjoyismylow
maybe he had too much bacon

:eek:

:eek: :eek:

It was YOU, wasn't it joy??!
sidekick
thanks for the huggage :hugs:

mac is a character from green wing, a top notch televisual treat. and now he is gone. gone! :bawling:

how very strange, i can't imagine the green wing being the sort of program to kill a character off
Pezking
how very strange, i can't imagine the green wing being the sort of program to kill a character off

I know!! That's why it's so shocking. Although he may not actually be dead - there is many a theory floating around. But it certainly seems so. It was SUCH a depressing episode :frown:
Reply 26097
I leave the soc for a few days and I get blamed for jinxing somebody :rolleyes:

I dont know why I bother to come back to school.
you shouldnt have left in the first place
Aeana
I leave the soc for a few days and I get blamed for jinxing somebody :rolleyes:

I dont know why I bother to come back to school.

There you are, about bloody time!

Latest