The Student Room Group
Aeana
:eek: What did you do to slinky?? :eek:

dont worry i didnt hurt him
he was shedding anyway - i just helped him get it off :wink:
Reply 2901
you better not have hurt him, or I'll help you out of yours and I'll walk around wearing your skin :biggrin:
He's fine! Look at the picture, he and bee were getting along very well :smile:
Reply 2903
~Raven~
He's fine! Look at the picture, he and bee were getting along very well :smile:

they're getting along a bit too well :eyeball:
ride it baby!!
trish xx
*gulps and looks nervously behind* ummm what does your look like??? It might have been d+g's... :s:

You on about my one? Well I suppose it could have been. Mine was trained very well not to open it's eyes, to be nice and to follow instuctions even in english. Hedwig trained mine herself and gave it to me for halloween :smile: which was very nice of her I might add. Snakes of any kind are lovely I think. Infact all magical and non-magical creachers (sp?) are wonderful :biggrin: .
Reply 2906
Doom_and_Gloom
You on about my one? Well I suppose it could have been. Mine was trained very well not to open it's eyes, to be nice and to follow instuctions even in english. Hedwig trained mine herself and gave it to me for halloween :smile: which was very nice of her I might add. Snakes of any kind are lovely I think. Infact all magical and non-magical creachers (sp?) are wonderful :biggrin: .
Phew - glad it was yours I met, and not slinky.... my mate has a snake called Legs
Reply 2907
I would like to take this opportunity that even though I can speak parseltongue I am not a dark wizard, as is the popular belief. :biggrin:
covering all the bases eh aeana?
Reply 2909
damn right I am. I refuse to be branded a dark wizard, unless of course I really am one and don't know it. In which case meh!

I would like to dedicate my 400th post to the Harry Potter Society thread! Especially to all my Slytherin school acquaintances :biggrin:
thankyou *wipes tear from eye*
i'll dedicate my 2512th to you girl :biggrin:
Reply 2911
killerbee
thankyou *wipes tear from eye*
i'll dedicate my 2512th to you girl :biggrin:

:hmpf: Show off
its only because i have no life
Reply 2913
my minimal post count is because I spend too much time in Hogsmeade getting wasted :biggrin:
i get wasted and then come on here to piss people off
Reply 2915
thats always good fun. I get wasted then post ridiculous things about basilisks and junk :biggrin:
ah yes i see :smile:
Reply 2917
how is he by the way??
excellent :wink:
Reply 2919
That good eh? Please be careful he hasn't been sterilised :wink: I don't want any baby basilisk/human mixes running around the place :biggrin:

Latest