The Harry Potter Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    :eek: What did you do to slinky?? :eek:
    dont worry i didnt hurt him
    he was shedding anyway - i just helped him get it off

ReputationRep:
    you better not have hurt him, or I'll help you out of yours and I'll walk around wearing your skin

ReputationRep:
    He's fine! Look at the picture, he and bee were getting along very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    He's fine! Look at the picture, he and bee were getting along very well
    they're getting along a bit too well :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    ride it baby!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    *gulps and looks nervously behind* ummm what does your look like??? It might have been d+g's... :s:
    You on about my one? Well I suppose it could have been. Mine was trained very well not to open it's eyes, to be nice and to follow instuctions even in english. Hedwig trained mine herself and gave it to me for halloween which was very nice of her I might add. Snakes of any kind are lovely I think. Infact all magical and non-magical creachers (sp?) are wonderful .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    You on about my one? Well I suppose it could have been. Mine was trained very well not to open it's eyes, to be nice and to follow instuctions even in english. Hedwig trained mine herself and gave it to me for halloween which was very nice of her I might add. Snakes of any kind are lovely I think. Infact all magical and non-magical creachers (sp?) are wonderful .
    Phew - glad it was yours I met, and not slinky.... my mate has a snake called Legs

ReputationRep:
    I would like to take this opportunity that even though I can speak parseltongue I am not a dark wizard, as is the popular belief.

ReputationRep:
    covering all the bases eh aeana?

ReputationRep:
    damn right I am. I refuse to be branded a dark wizard, unless of course I really am one and don't know it. In which case meh!

I would like to dedicate my 400th post to the Harry Potter Society thread! Especially to all my Slytherin school acquaintances

ReputationRep:
    thankyou *wipes tear from eye*
    i'll dedicate my 2512th to you girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerbee)
    thankyou *wipes tear from eye*
    i'll dedicate my 2512th to you girl
    :hmpf: Show off

ReputationRep:
    its only because i have no life

ReputationRep:
    my minimal post count is because I spend too much time in Hogsmeade getting wasted

ReputationRep:
    i get wasted and then come on here to piss people off

ReputationRep:
    thats always good fun. I get wasted then post ridiculous things about basilisks and junk

ReputationRep:
    ah yes i see

ReputationRep:
    how is he by the way??

ReputationRep:
    excellent

ReputationRep:
    That good eh? Please be careful he hasn't been sterilised I don't want any baby basilisk/human mixes running around the place

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.