Pegasus92
what did you put for the 2 assumptions.
lung question?

mass,temperature constant
fredbraty
mass,temperature constant

yeah thats what I put too.
dancing.barefoot
I put assumptions: constant temperature and air behaves as an ideal gas..

I think it should be mass and temperature.
Pegasus92

Would Temperature and Number of Molecules staying constant be right?
tomparker123

:yep:
fredbraty
:yep:

yup. but still im worried sick about the paper cuz i did A LOT of bloody careless mistakes. so freaking worried.
tomparker123

yeah its correct.:yep:
What did everyone get for the Initial Activity of the radioactive source given to patients after 24 hours?
doctorinthemaking
yup. but still im worried sick about the paper cuz i did A LOT of bloody careless mistakes. so freaking worried.

dont be.
Physics=low boundaries(i hope)
Where are you going for medicine,if you dont mind me asking?
doctorinthemaking

me too
fredbraty
dont be.
Physics=low boundaries(i hope)
Where are you going for medicine,if you dont mind me asking?

His username says it all.
Pegasus92

I'm pretty sure we both are correct. If air does not behave as an ideal gas, pV = NkT cannot be applied.
tomparker123
What did everyone get for the Initial Activity of the radioactive source given to patients after 24 hours?

some 5. something
which country are you from Tom?
tomparker123

This confused me.. I had to do it a couple times so I can't actually remember what I got in the end. If someone else puts their figure I might remember if I got that too.

All in all it was a nice paper. Loads better than I was expecting and incredibly better than Unit 4 I thought. I did make some daft mistakes though... like I didn't notice that in the question about the distance between the moon and the earth and gravity it said the "distance square" not the "inverse of the distance squared" so I didn't pick that as the wrong answer...

Also the multiple choice question about the russell hertzsprung diagram which was correct? Was it that white dwarfs are hotter and smaller or that giants have higher luminosity and something else?
dancing.barefoot
I'm pretty sure we both are correct. If air does not behave as an ideal gas, pV = NkT cannot be applied.

might be.
PinkGothicLady
This confused me.. I had to do it a couple times so I can't actually remember what I got in the end. If someone else puts their figure I might remember if I got that too.

All in all it was a nice paper. Loads better than I was expecting and incredibly better than Unit 4 I thought. I did make some daft mistakes though... like I didn't notice that in the question about the distance between the moon and the earth and gravity it said the "distance square" not the "inverse of the distance squared" so I didn't pick that as the wrong answer...

Also the multiple choice question about the russell hertzsprung diagram which was correct? Was it that white dwarfs are hotter and smaller or that giants have higher luminosity and something else?

5.6 Bq
white dwarfs are hotter and smaller:smile:
aerospace engineering sounds so interesting!:yep:
Reply 1016
The activity was only slightly larger. I can't remember what it was though.
PinkGothicLady

Yeah i did it a few times and just settled on something like 2.9Mbq in the end
PinkGothicLady

I think the question said white dwarfs are small and bright, so its wrong.
I dnt rember that question clearly.
what did the others put?
That Activity question was tricky.

We were given A and had to find Ao.

It was something like 5.6.....i think........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending