Scroll to see replies

mum is like 5"7?? dad like 6"4 and i'm 6" lol nicely in the middle :smile:
Reply 41
I'm six foot, and I'm the tallest in my family :king1:
Mums 5'8
Dads 6'1

I'm 5'7
(younger) brother is 6'3
I'm near enough the same height as my mother but shorter than my father.

Trigger
Yeah i am shorter then the pair of them...actually im the eldest daughter and the shortest child.

Same! This is the reason why I dread family events. Someone always has to state the fact that my younger sister is taller than me :shifty: :p:
Reply 44
i am taller than my mum
Reply 45
Interesting gender divide. I guess it's cos guys are almost guaranteed to be taller than their mothers and girls are almost guaranteed to be shorter than their fathers.

I am shorter than both my parents and my sister (4 years younger) is about to overtake me. I have a theory childhood dieting stunted my growth *sadface*
My dad's 6 foot, my mom's 5 foot 3.

I'm 5"8 and my sister looks set to be about 5"6.
Reply 47
samanthaaaa
Same! This is the reason why I dread family events. Someone always has to state the fact that my younger sister is taller than me :shifty: :p:

Better than people calling your almost 3 years younger sister your 'twin' or even thinking she is older :lolwut:
Reply 48
O-Ren
Interesting gender divide. I guess it's cos guys are almost guaranteed to be taller than their mothers and girls are almost guaranteed to be shorter than their fathers.

I am shorter than both my parents and my sister (4 years younger) is about to overtake me. I have a theory childhood dieting stunted my growth *sadface*

My cousin lived off nothing but peanut butter sandwiches and puddings for most of his childhood. He's ended up only a few inches shorter than his (over six foot) father.
I'm an inch taller than my mam, but somewhat shorter than my dad
Reply 50
Trigger
Yeah i am shorter then the pair of them...actually im the eldest daughter and the shortest child.

:ditto: :colonhash:
I'm shorter than both my parents, and my younger brother and sister. My dad's 6'3, mum's 5'7, brother 5'11 and sister 5'8 and I'm only 5'2. They are both still growing too. Oh well, I don't mind being short :smile:
I'm shorter than my parents and my sister :sad:
Reply 53
I'm taller than both my parents. My mum's 5'8 and my dad's 5'9...I'm near enough 5'11 :biggrin:
I'm short :frown: 5 foot 3, both parents are taller.
im shorter then both dad is about 5'8 mum is around 5'5 im around 5 - 5'2 and my brother is on the verge of 6' but my uncle on my mums side and the males on that side are around the 6' - 6'2 mark but on my dads side his mum is about the same size as me! But my cousin on my mum side my uncle's daughter is about the same height as my mum. I think ive just got the recessive short gene.
SpamBa
Better than people calling your almost 3 years younger sister your 'twin' or even thinking she is older :lolwut:

That's exactly what happens to me! :p:
SpamBa
I always thought you were supposed to outgrow your parents?

That's some loads of baloney :lolwut:

In this case we'd be a planet full of 7'10" giants in about 5 to 10 generations :rolleyes:
lol no chance; my mum is 5ft6, my dad is 5ft7, my sister is about 5ft5ish, and me and my brother are like 5ft11 - I've been taller than them for a good few years.
Reply 59
I'm shorter than them AND proportionally fatter :indiff: Unfortunately I take after the women on my dad's side of the family.

Latest

Trending

Trending