The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ollie
if you are posting good posts and people read it then why is it a waste of time?

or is this about the post count?

*cough* post count *cough*
Reply 81
Expression
I really hope you've got it figured out.

explain....EXPLAIN....*jumps up and down*

ill tell yall why people call me easter!
curryADD

ill tell yall why people call me easter!

Cos ya shag like a rabbit ? :wink:
Reply 83
Expression

LOL!! that is a good un expression!
Reply 84
Expression

and you tell me to stop swearing
Reply 85
Expression

Now now expression, you're not a very good role model as a mod are you? :wink:
Reply 86
no, cuz i was born in april and my name is ester :smile: some people even call me the ester bunny :biggrin:
Reply 87
Ollie
but people read them didnt they?

aaaaahhhhhhh there better off gone anyway
Reply 88
Expression
I really hope you've got it figured out.

:wink:
Reply 89
Adhsur

he seems to be ok to me
Reply 90
Infinity
:wink:

what does it mean? im so confused :biggrin:
Adhsur

Sorry hun, I'll delete it at a later date if needs be, or just rephrase it if you would prefer. But it was just what came into my head in a trail of thought after: Easter ---> Easter Bunny ----> Rabbit ----> ..... etc.
Reply 92
Expression
Sorry hun, I'll delete it at a later date if needs be, or just rephrase it if you would prefer. But it was just what came into my head in a trail of thought after: Easter ---> Easter Bunny ----> Rabbit ----> ..... etc.

what can i say? your a guy....but that was actually quite funni, havent even heard that out of the most perverted guys i know.....
Reply 93
Expression

well i am not gonna say why i think she is called ester cause i will get banned probably
Reply 94
curryADD
what can i say? your a guy....but that was actually quite funni, havent even heard that out of the most perverted guys i know.....

im glad im not one of them guys you know who are perverted :biggrin:
Reply 95
eric bischoff
well i am not gonna say why i think she is called ester cause i will get banned probably

so? pm it to me! actually ester was a queen in the bible who saved the jews from a crazy like hitler only he lived like 3000 years ago.....and its actually a good biblical name for me, because thats the only chapter in the bible where they dont say the word GOD anywhere! and im agnostic....hehehe!
Reply 96
Expression

we wouldnt have in the good old days...

im thinking onlywee type threads!
Reply 97
Ollie
we wouldnt have in the good old days...

im thinking onlywee type threads!

of course.....everyone making fun of my name, just like school.....:biggrin: :cool:
Reply 98
curryADD
so? pm it to me! actually ester was a queen in the bible who saved the jews from a crazy like hitler only he lived like 3000 years ago.....and its actually a good biblical name for me, because thats the only chapter in the bible where they dont say the word GOD anywhere! and im agnostic....hehehe!

i find the bible boring so i dont read it
Reply 99
Expression

can you stick to the topic of the thread please :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending