The Student Room Group

BMO 1 markers report timing

I was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with when UKMT/BMOS/BMOC release the markers report and marks for BMO 1. As they haven't done it yet I'm assuming it's going to be after Christmas now as lots of private schools have broken up and it's mainly private school pupils doing it? My only problem with that guess is that they invite everyone who got 50 or above to Cambridge on the 27th of December so surely everyone needs to know before then.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our forum (TSR is auto removing your link) which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

I also posted it in the maths forum and maths exam forum at the same time as I posted this. I'm aware asking about a niche test. I just suspect that only a couple people on the whole website know the answer and they haven't seen it
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
@Harik0 @epii+1=0. Do you have a clue. I know you did the macluarin Olympiad last time?
Reply 4
I just found this on the 19th last year:
@fairaboutuk" British Mathematical Olympiad Round 2 qualification threshold

38+ (yr 13, S6, NI14), 36+ (yr 12, S5, NI13), 34+ (yr 11, S4, NI12), 33+ (yr 10, S3, N11 and below)"
I saw on a different post on this site it should be posted sometime today
Reply 6
Original post by JellyfishMan_1st
I saw on a different post on this site it should be posted sometime today

I believe I saw that post as well. I think last year the results were posted on the 18th December, however that might not be the case this year.
Reply 7
Thanks that's helpful. I can see it

Quick Reply

Latest