The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

curryADD
anna is 16 i think...youa re currently thinking of superstar

yeah 16, and in her 11th year at school (year 11)
Sire
I'm pretty sure you've got the R wrong mate. Greenback is the common term for the American Dollar. Just watch the last 5 minutes of the news when they talk about finances.

Yeh thanks I ve already correceted it.
Reply 62
Sire
I'm pretty sure you've got the R wrong mate. Greenback is the common term for the American Dollar. Just watch the last 5 minutes of the news when they talk about finances.

I just did a search and greenback is what came up, nothing else is close.
Reply 63
Infinity
I just did a search and greenback is what came up, nothing else is close.

id never even heard of green back....... only green, bills, mulah......
Reply 64
Ralfskini
Yeh thanks I ve already correceted it.

Not a problem, just trying to help.
Reply 65
Natzy
now then you leather bellied mother fuckers sort your bastard heads and get a life, YOU TRAMPS.

This coming from someone who resorts to meaningless profanity. I think not. disappear fool.
Reply 66
FudgeMonkey
Jesus ur only in year 11! Will u be able to get into clubs? Maybe u shld just stick to the panda pops! I am going to watch TV new years eve, cos no1 in my year is haveing a party :frown:

i've been to clubs. Been going to them since i was 14...never had a problem geting in.
Reply 67
Natzy
what what what you posh tosser!!!! but you are right i am a fool and proud of it, better then normality.

Then be even prouder and disappear.
Reply 68
Sire

*claps for ingenious sire*
Reply 69
Sire

yeahh gooo Sire!! :biggrin:
Reply 70
Natzy
now then you leather bellied mother fuckers sort your bastard heads and get a life, YOU TRAMPS.

Oh begone with you, you ignorant ass!
Reply 71
Sire takes a bow.
Reply 72
Infinity
Oh begone with you, you ignorant ass!

loll! that sounds so funny!
Reply 73
Anna
loll! that sounds so funny!

I thought it was good :wink:
Reply 74
I'M BACK!!!!!
keep been like school kids which your most proberly all are, you are all patetic you cant handle anything thats why you ban ppl hahaha you all little children go find michael jackson mwahaha
Reply 75
now then folks, who is this freek, i come on for a chat and you get idiots like this, is it allways like this??
Reply 76
Posted by xAngelx - 2 Minutes Ago at 04:59 AM
I'M BACK!!!!!
keep been like school kids which your most proberly all are, you are all patetic you cant handle anything thats why you ban ppl hahaha you all little children go find michael jackson mwahaha

Whoa. Amazing, shall we all bow down before this pathetic worm? Get a life please. Do yourself a favour, and perhaps the rest of us too.
Reply 77
physco
now then folks, who is this freek, i come on for a chat and you get idiots like this, is it allways like this??

No it isn't always like this. Just some fool who thinks this is funny somehow. Also one with bad grammar :smile:
Reply 78
physco

It's Natzy again. I think she was banned two minutes ago and has signed up for another acount. Pfft.
Reply 79
OMfuckinG you all geeks sat around your computers with glasses on and greasy skin you NUGGET

Latest

Trending

Trending