Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    anna is 16 i think...youa re currently thinking of superstar
    yeah 16, and in her 11th year at school (year 11)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I'm pretty sure you've got the R wrong mate. Greenback is the common term for the American Dollar. Just watch the last 5 minutes of the news when they talk about finances.

Yeh thanks I ve already correceted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I'm pretty sure you've got the R wrong mate. Greenback is the common term for the American Dollar. Just watch the last 5 minutes of the news when they talk about finances.
    I just did a search and greenback is what came up, nothing else is close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I just did a search and greenback is what came up, nothing else is close.
    id never even heard of green back....... only green, bills, mulah......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Yeh thanks I ve already correceted it.
    Not a problem, just trying to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natzy)
    now then you leather bellied mother ****ers sort your ******* heads and get a life, YOU TRAMPS.
    This coming from someone who resorts to meaningless profanity. I think not. disappear fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    Jesus ur only in year 11! Will u be able to get into clubs? Maybe u shld just stick to the panda pops! I am going to watch TV new years eve, cos no1 in my year is haveing a party
    i've been to clubs. Been going to them since i was 14...never had a problem geting in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natzy)
    what what what you posh tosser!!!! but you are right i am a fool and proud of it, better then normality.
    Then be even prouder and disappear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *claps for ingenious sire*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yeahh gooo Sire!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natzy)
    now then you leather bellied mother ****ers sort your ******* heads and get a life, YOU TRAMPS.
    Oh begone with you, you ignorant ass!

ReputationRep:
    Sire takes a bow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh begone with you, you ignorant ass!
    loll! that sounds so funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    loll! that sounds so funny!
    I thought it was good

ReputationRep:
    I'M BACK!!!!!
    keep been like school kids which your most proberly all are, you are all patetic you cant handle anything thats why you ban ppl hahaha you all little children go find michael jackson mwahaha

ReputationRep:
    now then folks, who is this freek, i come on for a chat and you get idiots like this, is it allways like this??

ReputationRep:
    Posted by xAngelx - 2 Minutes Ago at 04:59 AM
    I'M BACK!!!!!
    keep been like school kids which your most proberly all are, you are all patetic you cant handle anything thats why you ban ppl hahaha you all little children go find michael jackson mwahaha

Whoa. Amazing, shall we all bow down before this pathetic worm? Get a life please. Do yourself a favour, and perhaps the rest of us too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physco)
    now then folks, who is this freek, i come on for a chat and you get idiots like this, is it allways like this??
    No it isn't always like this. Just some fool who thinks this is funny somehow. Also one with bad grammar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physco)
    It's Natzy again. I think she was banned two minutes ago and has signed up for another acount. Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    OM****inG you all geeks sat around your computers with glasses on and greasy skin you NUGGET

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.