The Student Room Group

What will happen when he realizes I completely lost interest?

So very shortly, I met him 3 years ago. There was immediately spark between us. We started texting etc. After a week or so he pulled away. I was left confused, disappointed and ngl a bit heartbroken. But anyway we would always end up seeing each other on weekends with our friends.. I think after that he still could sense my interest in him, even tho he didnt show anything. I feel like he was seeing me more as a puppet. I was stupid and would do anything for him. He could see from my actions that i still secretly liked him. Now I went abroad for a year will come back in 5months. I know we will end up seeing each other on weekends again. This time im over. Im completely new person. I really wanna do nothing, bcs thats the thing I lost all interest. I just wonder from men perspective what would happen in that case? Because seriously even if he shows me little interest im not interested. Seriously no thank you. How would you react in such situation as a man?
Original post by Anonymous #1
So very shortly, I met him 3 years ago. There was immediately spark between us. We started texting etc. After a week or so he pulled away. I was left confused, disappointed and ngl a bit heartbroken. But anyway we would always end up seeing each other on weekends with our friends.. I think after that he still could sense my interest in him, even tho he didnt show anything. I feel like he was seeing me more as a puppet. I was stupid and would do anything for him. He could see from my actions that i still secretly liked him. Now I went abroad for a year will come back in 5months. I know we will end up seeing each other on weekends again. This time im over. Im completely new person. I really wanna do nothing, bcs thats the thing I lost all interest. I just wonder from men perspective what would happen in that case? Because seriously even if he shows me little interest im not interested. Seriously no thank you. How would you react in such situation as a man?

First thing to consider is did he pull away first time ever or is this something new. Unless this was something that happened often I would not assume he lost interest on the first occasion. For example my gf injured her rotator cuff (the joint on the shoulder) so she didn't text much as she couldn't use her arm to type. I found this out after investigating though, so obviously not her fault and then we were good after that. Has your bf gave you a reason like that?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous928384
First thing to consider is did he pull away first time ever or is this something new. Unless this was something that happened often I would not assume he lost interest on the first occasion. For example my gf injured her rotator cuff (the joint on the shoulder) so she didn't text much as she couldn't use her arm to type. I found this out after investigating though, so obviously not her fault and then we were good after that. Has your bf gave you a reason like that?

we have never dated, before I was thinking we might get into something serious he pulled away. Back then he was 17 i was 16. Later i found out from his friends that he got scared of relationship he didnt feel ready such a little boy.. but he kept liking even after this happened but after some time he lost interest because on new year eve he found out i got too drunk and kissed his friends. I was young stupid and i was still thinking of him i dont know why i kissed his friends.. but it was long time ago but i still kept liking him those 3 years
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
we have never dated, before I was thinking we might get into something serious he pulled away. Back then he was 17 i was 16. Later i found out from his friends that he got scared of relationship he didnt feel ready such a little boy.. but he kept liking even after this happened but after some time he lost interest because on new year eve he found out i got too drunk and kissed his friends. I was young stupid and i was still thinking of him i dont know why i kissed his friends.. but it was long time ago but i still kept liking him those 3 years

*his friend (only one) god damn😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending