The Student Room Group

i dont know what to do

hi all

Long story short, recieved a message from an ex saying she wants to try again on new years eve. Used to really like her so was very happy. On call a few nights later drops a bomb thats she loves me and always has and being stupid i say i love u to. all snowballed and now we are going out after a week. dw ik its very stupid. need to work out what to do, but would like to do it in a nice way. just no spark between us anymore. any tips would be very usefull thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi all

Long story short, recieved a message from an ex saying she wants to try again on new years eve. Used to really like her so was very happy. On call a few nights later drops a bomb thats she loves me and always has and being stupid i say i love u to. all snowballed and now we are going out after a week. dw ik its very stupid. need to work out what to do, but would like to do it in a nice way. just no spark between us anymore. any tips would be very usefull thanks.

Probably the best way to end it is to just be 100% honest, you could say stuff like “I don’t think we have enough in common to keep this going” “I’m glad we met and I wish you all the best” but low key if she’s saying ily in that short space of time she deffo has problems she needs to sort out by herself 😭
Reply 2
Original post by katieee69
Probably the best way to end it is to just be 100% honest, you could say stuff like “I don’t think we have enough in common to keep this going” “I’m glad we met and I wish you all the best” but low key if she’s saying ily in that short space of time she deffo has problems she needs to sort out by herself 😭

haha my best mate told me to grow a pair. so i did all sorted now. one unhappy girl but i did the usuall its not you but me.
Thanks though
Your brave for doing that!
Best of luck in future relationships!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending