The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
SlyPie
Honestly, liberals got you what civil rights you have today; I am actually a registered Republican but I realize this.

The Constitution gave Americans the civil rights they have today. And it wasn't written by Michael Moore.
With the amount of revisionist rubbish sly comes out with, I would not be surprised if she was from China or Cuba!!
Reply 202
SolInvincitus
That explains it. It took an Oxford Don to make sense of what she said.:biggrin:

Uh why do you keep "contributing" to this post with worthless comments?

Hmm I thought you were female for the longest time...hehe my bad
Reply 203
SolInvincitus
With the amount of revisionist rubbish sly comes out with, I would not be surprised if she was from China or Cuba!!

Is that supposed to be racist?

You already know I have Chinese blood..seriously you need watch your comments.
SlyPie
Wow..It's illegal to go to Cuba for Americans and you have no idea what the atmosphere is like in China.. Spare your breath my fat-headed little friend.

Great Ad Hominem attack!!!! I bet they taught you that at Berkley too!!!
SlyPie
You expect them to be integrated into the societies in which they live? WOW easier said than done...what a joke.

Why not? The average African (immigrant) is more integrated into American society than the average African-American (from my personal experience). Why is that?

Wow..It's illegal to go to Cuba for Americans and you have no idea what the atmosphere is like in China.. Spare your breath my fat-headed little friend.

I'll give you the part about China. Most Berkelites would have a heart attack if they saw how capitalist China is compared to their own views.
Reply 206
Howard
The Constitution gave Americans the civil rights they have today. And it wasn't written by Michael Moore.

Did you know the Constitution or the BILL OF RIGHTS YOU MEAN did not mention "colored people" or women at all?

How do you think non-whites and women got their rights? Not by the Bill of Rights.
SlyPie
Did you know the Constitution or the BILL OF RIGHTS YOU MEAN did not mention "colored people" or women at all?

It didn't mention whites or males either.
SlyPie
Is that supposed to be racist?

You already know I have Chinese blood..seriously you need watch your comments.

As racist as diversity and acceptance. Are you stupid???? You mention Cuba and China as repressive governments to me, so I responded that they were revisionist regimes for you. Did they teach you to cry racism for no reason at Berkeley? I think they did.
SolInvincitus
Was this during the War of 1812. If so, then the US should sue for the burning of the White House.:rolleyes:

That's a cool historical fact that every Canadian knows but for some reason, the Brits don't. It's a shame they were told not to keep control of any conquered land and just left after burning it down.
Reply 210
we could offer any "black" person a plane ticket and a few grand to go back to west africa. after all the nasty brits shouldnt have "stolen" their ancestors in the first place. therefore they shouldnt be here now.

any guesses for how many of these demoralised ancestors of slaves would take up the offer?
SolInvincitus
Did they teach you to cry racism for no reason at Berkeley? I think they did.

Is that a rhetorical question? I think we all know the answer to that. :smile:
Reply 212
Bismarck
Why not? The average African (immigrant) is more integrated into American society than the average African-American (from my personal experience). Why is that?

I'll give you the part about China. Most Berkelites would have a heart attack if they saw how capitalist China is compared to their own views.

Your personal experience..because that tells all.

As for the bit about China...Take it from someone who has Oriental blood in them and whose father's wife is actually from mainland China, it is not capitalist.

You have no idea what you are talking about. They shoot (thought) criminals dead on the street without trials let alone religion is technically banned. Please don't spout apocryphal statements.
SlyPie

How do you think non-whites and women got their rights? Not by the Bill of Rights.

No.... they got their rights by Consitutional Amendments passed by White Males. Surprise Surprise!!!:rolleyes:
Reply 214
SlyPie
Uh why do you keep "contributing" to this post with worthless comments?

Pot Kettle The Black Calling The.....can you help me rearrange these words into a well known phrase?
technik
we could offer any "black" person a plane ticket and a few grand to go back to west africa. after all the nasty brits shouldnt have "stolen" their ancestors in the first place. therefore they shouldnt be here now.

any guesses for how many of these demoralised ancestors of slaves would take up the offer?

I think Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam proposed that, and needless to say, not many listened to them (they didn't listen to themselves either).
Instead of talking about slaves from the past and paying them back, why didn't this expert turn his attention to slaves that still exist in African governments and ask them to pay damages? Why he wouldn't is, because he knows very well what those governments would tell him: to ****ing piss off.

The thing is that with the state of mind of the British population and its attitude to its past, people get away with saying as much negative things they want. Noone will ever tell them that they're talking ****.
SlyPie
You have no idea what you are talking about. They shoot (thought) criminals dead on the street without trials let alone religion is technically banned. Please don't spout apocryphal statements.

What does that have to do with capitalism or communism? Was Pinochet communist since he had dissidents shot?
Bismarck
I think Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam proposed that, and needless to say, not many listened to them (they didn't listen to themselves either).

Isn't that what the creation of Liberia was for? That didn't end too well...
Reply 219
SolInvincitus
As racist as diversity and acceptance. Are you stupid???? You mention Cuba and China as repressive governments to me, so I responded that they were revisionist regimes for you. Did they teach you to cry racism for no reason at Berkeley? I think they did.

Ok, honestly Sol..I think you are the one person currently talking that has absolutely no point to his/her posts. What are you doing here exactly?

Is it to belittle my RACES, my university, blacks, Jews, what?

You haven't added anything constructive at all, let alone offered sound arguments.

Latest

Trending

Trending