The Student Room Group

The 24 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiRory
24 is back kids, simulcast is on Sky One now :biggrin:

Indeed :ahee: Though I'll be catching up tomorrow evening I think :tongue:

To everyone: when posting about the new series, please make sure to USE SPOILER TAGS, and post outside the tag which episode(s) you're referring to.
Original post by Illusionary
Indeed :ahee: Though I'll be catching up tomorrow evening I think :tongue:

To everyone: when posting about the new series, please make sure to USE SPOILER TAGS, and post outside the tag which episode(s) you're referring to.

im up anyway lol, may as well watch it now I figured :smile:

understood :yep:
Can I request that anyone who wants to discuss US-pace stuff make it clear and spoiler it please?

I tried to stay up but failed :sad: More than pumped for tonight though!
Original post by pinkpenguin
Can I request that anyone who wants to discuss US-pace stuff make it clear and spoiler it please?

I tried to stay up but failed :sad: More than pumped for tonight though!

Agreed, I think any plot specifics about Live Another Day ought to be spoiler-tagged for the time being. :yep:
Even though I didn't like the last few seasons still buzzing for this tonight

Edit: Wow, you only have to go back two pages to my post in 2011 when I binged the entire series. SLow thread.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just watched the premier, soooooooooooo pumped for the rest!!
The legend Jack Bauer is back!! cannot wait for the next episode.

Spoiler

thought the first two episodes were very good!

Spoiler

Well, IGN certainly approve: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/03/24-live-another-day-day-9-1100-am-1200-pm-review :ahee: (I'll be watching the new episodes shortly)
So I relented and watched the first two episodes this morning :facepalm:

Spoiler

Love having new 24.

I think the break has done it the world of good. While I didn't dislike the later seasons I do see the point of view that it was perhaps getting a bit stale.

Having had the break gives it a bit of freshness while still being the show we loved. As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Anyway I watched the first two but I'm gonna wait now and watch the full season in one go as I have always done with 24. To counter my impatience ofhaving to wait I shall rewatch seasons 1-8 in thr mean time.

One comment on the opener, it seems the CIA security guards are as good as thr CTU ones.
They've got a fair number of big names in this series. Also wasn't expecting stephen fry to pop up. Have to say it's pretty good so far.
(edited 9 years ago)
Stephen Fry is awful
That episode was amazing!! i wish they did a full season.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by muf_mur
That episode was amazing!! i wish they did a full season. and that Margot Al Harazi is a really sick mother if she can do that to her child.i thought watching her daughter having sex was as far as she would go.

I knew she was gonna do something to her kid but DAMN!!! Did not see that coming at all, I honestly wonder how she ended up so radical. Still waiting for Audrey's husband to just die, he is just such a childish PITA to watch
What are your predictions for this season's mole? mine are Mark(i knew something was up when he put the president's sign),Navarro and Adrian Cross.
Original post by muf_mur
That episode was amazing!! i wish they did a full season. and that <snip>

Original post by alexschmalex
x

These aren't too major in this case, but if you're posting plot specifics - especially at US pace - try to remember to use spoiler tags for those details, with a note above them of which episode they relate to. There will be people reading the thread who won't want their enjoyment to be spoiled. :smile: Are you able to edit your post?

That out of the way... (episode 4 discussion)

Spoiler

Original post by Illusionary
These aren't too major in this case, but if you're posting plot specifics - especially at US pace - try to remember to use spoiler tags for those details, with a note above them of which episode they relate to. There will be people reading the thread who won't want their enjoyment to be spoiled. :smile: Are you able to edit your post?

That out of the way... (episode 4 discussion)

Spoiler

yeah sure..i just assumed that since there aren't many people posting on this thread like GoT it was okay.
Original post by muf_mur
yeah sure..i just assumed that since there aren't many people posting on this thread like GoT it was okay.

You never know who might be reading! Better to be on the safe side. :yep:
Sooooooo happy that Jack is back! It's so weird seeing him in London, seeing him at train stations and landmarks that I've been to ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest