The Student Room Group

Income for loan application?

Hi
I've read some conflicting information online, when I make an application for student finance, as an independent student (married, living woth husband, over 25 and with children)
Who's income is used for the calculation?
I'll be applying for 24/25 when it opens, but is it just my husband's income? Or does mine go on there too? (Self employed but will be stopping part way through the year and hopefully a leave of absence from My employed job- if not I'll be leaving before I start the course)
Original post by mamaof4
Hi
I've read some conflicting information online, when I make an application for student finance, as an independent student (married, living woth husband, over 25 and with children)
Who's income is used for the calculation?
I'll be applying for 24/25 when it opens, but is it just my husband's income? Or does mine go on there too? (Self employed but will be stopping part way through the year and hopefully a leave of absence from My employed job- if not I'll be leaving before I start the course)

Hi there, We would only require the income of your Husband to be provided. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would only require the income of your Husband to be provided. Thanks, Angela

Thank you.

Could you just confirm, I have a PGCE-PCET - no qts or qtls.... can I still get funding for a Primary PGCE with QTS

I've done my BaHons (2008-2011) and PCET (11/12) but hoping to apply for Primary PGCE funding for 24/25
Original post by mamaof4
Thank you.

Could you just confirm, I have a PGCE-PCET - no qts or qtls.... can I still get funding for a Primary PGCE with QTS

I've done my BaHons (2008-2011) and PCET (11/12) but hoping to apply for Primary PGCE funding for 24/25

Hi mamaof4,

I have replied to you in your other thread.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending