The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy MSc Pre-Reg St. Marys London

Hi! I recently accepted an offer at St. Marys university London for physiotherapy for sept 2024 start! I was hoping to meet some people that are also going! Feel free to message me! :smile:
Original post by akbolender
Hi! I recently accepted an offer at St. Marys university London for physiotherapy for sept 2024 start! I was hoping to meet some people that are also going! Feel free to message me! :smile:

Have you seen the physio applicants thread for 2024?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393610

:smile:
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on that offer!!! That is super fast. May I ask when your interview was? Mine is literally today (for MSc Physiotherapy starting on Sep 24). I really hope I will get in and hopefully will see you there! :smile:
Reply 3
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on that offer!!! That is super fast. May I ask when your interview was? Mine is literally today (for MSc Physiotherapy starting on Sep 24). I really hope I will get in and hopefully will see you there!
Reply 4
Original post by KomK.
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on that offer!!! That is super fast. May I ask when your interview was? Mine is literally today (for MSc Physiotherapy starting on Sep 24). I really hope I will get in and hopefully will see you there!

Thanks! I had my interview on Feb 21st and I heard back the next morning. I hope your interview goes well and yes hope to see you there!
Reply 5
Original post by akbolender
Thanks! I had my interview on Feb 21st and I heard back the next morning. I hope your interview goes well and yes hope to see you there!

Thank you! I just got my response, anyways i can dm you? Would wanna ask few questions... I can't send u a message
directly.
Reply 6
Original post by KomK.
Thank you! I just got my response, anyways i can dm you? Would wanna ask few questions... I can't send u a message
directly.

Hey yes you can dm me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending