The Student Room Group

Student finance

I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24 and all that my screen keeps coming up with is:You’re unable to create a part-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.This is because you already have a full-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.If you want to change to a part-time course you should contact your university or college.and I don't know why because I'm applying for year 2023/24. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.
Reply 1
I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24 and all that my screen keeps coming up with is:

You’re unable to create a part-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.
This is because you already have a full-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.

If you want to change to a part-time course you should contact your university or college.

and I don't know why because I'm applying for year 2023/24. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.
Threads merged - please don't make multiple threads on the same subject. SFE staff answer queries on this forum during office hours Monday-Friday.
Original post by normaw
Threads merged - please don't make multiple threads on the same subject. SFE staff answer queries on this forum during office hours Monday-Friday.

Original post by J_112
I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24 and all that my screen keeps coming up with is:

You’re unable to create a part-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.
This is because you already have a full-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.

If you want to change to a part-time course you should contact your university or college.

and I don't know why because I'm applying for year 2023/24. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.

Hi there, We can check on the account in regards to not being able to create the application, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending