The Student Room Group

The 24 Thread

Scroll to see replies

EDGAR DIES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CountOlaf
Excellent! Thanks for your help.

So as to not render this post useless, .... my favourite season is the second. The political backstabbing was such fun.

The fifth series is clearly far superior.
Glad to see everyone's using spoiler tags sensibly. :rolleyes:
Poor Edgar :frown:
Reply 463
The Ace is Back
The fifth series is clearly far superior.
I wouldn't make that judgement quite yet, as it's not finished. But from what the following episodes look like, it seems to be a near carbon copy of the second season.

Spoiler

But indeed, season five is coming up as a close second to me.
5th has got to be the best!

Edgar brought it unto himself.

Spoiler

Not all threats have neutralised if those men clad in black driving around in that van count.
Reply 466
24 is by far the greatest show ever made, i love it and i never thought i would be someone who cant miss an episode of anything but its just gripping action packed and kiefer it the man. i was lucky to catch the show from episode 2 season 1 and havnt missed an episode since, im up 2 episode 15. dont know who else is so i dont want to spoil it but so far this is the best season i have seen. 1 will always be great as it was the first. the writers raise the bar each time i think. i cant beileve season 4 hasnt got any votes when jack stormed the terrorist base on his own was brilliant. i cant understand anyone who doesnt love this show.
i just found out the keifer is the co-executive producer :eek: :eek:
tommy101
24 is by far the greatest show ever made, i love it and i never thought i would be someone who cant miss an episode of anything but its just gripping action packed and kiefer it the man. i was lucky to catch the show from episode 2 season 1 and havnt missed an episode since, im up 2 episode 15. dont know who else is so i dont want to spoil it but so far this is the best season i have seen. 1 will always be great as it was the first. the writers raise the bar each time i think. i cant beileve season 4 hasnt got any votes when jack stormed the terrorist base on his own was brilliant. i cant understand anyone who doesnt love this show.

24's brilliant, apart from series 4 which was crap.
CountOlaf
I wouldn't make that judgement quite yet, as it's not finished. But from what the following episodes look like, it seems to be a near carbon copy of the second season.

Spoiler

But indeed, season five is coming up as a close second to me.

What? How'd you get episode 16?
I reckon that ultra-feminist/lesbian woman will have something to do with somebody's downfall later on. Like Bill's. Unless she's just completely random.
I reckon she'll moderate and be a permanent cast member.

Or get killed (well, almost everyone in 24 does go that way...)
Reply 472

Spoiler

But the important thing is - where did you get episode 16? Come on! It's Sunday night over here I have nothing to do.
The Ace is Back
But the important thing is - where did you get episode 16? Come on! It's Sunday night over here I have nothing to do.

it hasn't been broadcast yet, www.ipspod.com has a preview for ep16 though
Reply 475
I haven't seen it yet, but I have reliable sources. Watch episode 16 and see! That's not to say that I've said everything that will happen, but that's more-or-less the gist. I didn't know about Edgar or Tony until I actually saw it, but I did know about the Audreyterrogation a few weeks before it aired.

Hop over to 24fans.net and you can see the episode 16 promo, including a touch of hostility between Wayne and Evelyn, as well as Homeland Security's takeover.

More minor scoop:

Spoiler

Reply 476

Spoiler

Just finished re-watching series 1! :biggrin:

I'm going to start series 2 tonight, am really looking forward to finding out what happens to Nina! Without ANY spoilers, what's everyone's opinion of the second series? :smile:
Reply 478
Second season is good, better than the first season. I think each one is better than the previous one.
Apollo
Second season is good, better than the first season. I think each one is better than the previous one.

I've heard a lot of people praising series 1 and 2, but slagging of series 3 and 4, especially 4. You don't agree with this, then? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest