The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
rm foor isnt too bad i was in rm 3 next to rm 4 the only thing you might wana do is dismantle the door bell.......

dude2005 im gathering you are in heights/londonderry then?

Kt
xx
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 21
room 8?
Reply 22
room 8 is wicked one of my best friends was in rm 8 and it was the biggest on our side.......its one of the ones at the end of the corridoor......esay to get to when your drunk lol just walk in a straight line.....

Kt
xx
Reply 23
well i guess it will be wasted on me......i dont drink alcohol :P
What about Room 10?
Reply 25
hm.....rm 10 was the otherside to me.....if it was like its counterpart are our side it isn't too bad if im correct i think it is also an end room......

Kt
xx
That'll be good then! I can't wait to get there and finding out what it looks like for real!
Reply 27
nickhildebrand1
hey im in stafford too, floor 11. im studying marketting so the same 1st yr as qt a few of the businness school ppl on here. chattychick i kno absoulutely no1 in aston either, makes it even more fun. gona be coming up on the 24th. c u all then

hi! im floor 11 too, room 2, and im studying marketing! im fran... and im nervous! lol.i think im going up on the 24th-think an extra day before enrolling on everything might help me not get lost!
Reply 28
hey everyone, im studying marketing on floor 11 room 2 in stafford tower, can't wait to get there, but am so nervous! we'r all in the same position tho right? i agree with u chattychick, what if we have too much stuff for the room! hehe. went shopping in IKEA today, has anyone else got lost trying to find a matching set of plates?!
Reply 29
i think rooms 8, 9 ,10, and 11 are the best, its a personal preference though, 9 and 10 are alittle smaller becasue the way they are set out.

yea im in londonderry next year.
Reply 30
cool lol im in heights
Reply 31
much nicer than a house i reckon :biggrin:
dude2005
i think rooms 8, 9 ,10, and 11 are the best, its a personal preference though, 9 and 10 are alittle smaller becasue the way they are set out.

Hooray! I'm in a good, if small room! At least I have a nice big one to come back to in the holidays! I'll appreciate it more!
Reply 33
Lil Lee
Hooray! I'm in a good, if small room! At least I have a nice big one to come back to in the holidays! I'll appreciate it more!

nah your mum will have taken it over and turned it into a sewing room
PrOdiGy_
nah your mum will have taken it over and turned it into a sewing room

Apparently it's gonna be my one of my sister's new walk in wardrobe or my friend's HQ for an evil scheme she has involving Tic-Tacs

I'm quite worried for its safety
Reply 35
hey my 18 yr old brother gets my room this year ' panics for safety'

Kt
xx
Reply 36
tell me about it!! my room is being given to my lil sister, so wen i go back in the hols i'll have to sleep in a lil box room!! :confused:

Im in room 5 anyone know what thats like? its gettin close now... anyone else get butterflies just thinkin about it??

~*~Hannah~*~ im doing human psych, is that the same as ur friends doin? tell her to get on here!!
Reply 37
i think rm 5 was ok......about average......trust me the rooms ent that bad....i was happy cause a least it was bigger then my brothers bedroom :biggrin:

Kt
xx
Reply 38
im in room 9 on the 9th floor ! any idea what its like ? any1 ?
We're next to each other!

Aren't we? Current Astoners?

Latest

Trending

Trending